The dark knight JF custom files page 3

Re: The dark knight pep files very soon!! requesting for help to unfold the TDK Files

Hi! everyone, i need some help to unfold the files, if somebody is interested, please send me a private message.

Re: The dark knight pep files very soon!! requesting for help to unfold the TDK Files

Bro.... its awesome!!!, will you be the hero whom share this files whit te community?

Please say yes!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightwing....I'm going to make Nightwing with these....

Bro.... its awesome!!!, will you be the hero whom share this files whit te community?

Please say yes!!!

hi dude im curently in the process of unfolding chamuco110's amazing files so hopefully they shouldnt take to long :) and yes i think hes sharing them for free to :)

FINALLY!!! :D

Thanks a lot for the work, been waiting and begging for a foam suit file for so long now, can't wait to get my hands on this!
Will you be scaling the files to a 6' person?

FINALLY!!! :D

Thanks a lot for the work, been waiting and begging for a foam suit file for so long now, can't wait to get my hands on this!
Will you be scaling the files to a 6' person?

no i wont be doing the scaling and im only unfolding for pep , as i dont no how to make them in to foam

this is awesome !! I have been looking forever ! Thank You !!!!!!

hi guys, i must tell the truth. i signed up for this thread and i can't wait to see the files ;)

HI everyone, i appreciate the support of streetsoul and durkness, they are helping with the unfolding ( pep version and foam version). These files will be available for free, i scaled the 3d model for 5.6 ft person. These files will be very easy to assemble, also scale them its very easy , i hope everybody enjoy this project!!

HI everyone, i appreciate the support of streetsoul and durkness, they are helping with the unfolding ( pep version and foam version). These files will be available for free, i scaled the 3d model for 5.6 ft person. These files will be very easy to assemble, also scale them its very easy , i hope everybody enjoy this project!!

Everything looks great! Really easy as far as assembly. I just don't have the time to try to get these out asap like I know everyone is wanting. If anyone wants to take a crack at unfolding them for foam for the board please message chamuco110 for his files. It looks like a really quick build and really nice templates. He did great separating the pieces from the 3d model.

This is awesome. Exactly what I've been needing thank you gental man for unfolding and sharing. Subscribing now

Any update? I hope this not be dead as Ruze thread :wacko

somebody there? :confused please:cry

Thanks to Durkness who insidiously succeeded in motivating me :D

TDK - foam unfold JFcustom.rar

Scaled for a 6' guy.

TDK02.jpg
TDK01.jpg

:thumbsup JFcustom rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back