Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Apparently the first trailer for the Age of Ultron will be shown with next weeks episode in America. Friday will be the first episode showing in the UK.

Agent Morse was pretty easy on the eyes... I'm not quite sure why Hunter dumped her?!! Anyways, what a great episode I really hope Fits gets better with Simmons there!

Any theories on Skye's dad? I getting a Doc Samson vibe from him. Got called Doc, shown being angry in a green light, physical strength commented on

Any theories on Skye's dad? I getting a Doc Samson vibe from him. Got called Doc, shown being angry in a green light, physical strength commented on

Doubtful. Most of the accepted theories are that Skye is an Inhuman and that her father is Maximus the Mad and that she's the MCU's version of Crystal.

Other theories floating around are centered around the China connection and that one Marvel short basically saying Killian actually wasn't the Mandarin in IM3, Skye's father could actually be the true Mandarin.

The one theory that's pretty far out there using the Kree connection is that she's Phyla-Vell and dad is Mar-Vell.

Well said... Or as someone wiser than I said: "It doesn't matter how good she looks, how smart she is, how successful she is, or how good she is in bed. Someone, somewhere, is sick and tired of her ****."

Lol! I guess I haven't experienced that yet!

Ooh! Ooh! I know her! :lol

Great episode, I liked:
that scene at the end with Hunter and Bobbi(sp?). That was great.

yea, Samson wouldnt really make sense. Also I forgot he was in the Hulk movie already. He could be Mr Hyde. Though I guess its most likely he's an original character for the show, like Garrett

Doubtful. Most of the accepted theories are that Skye is an Inhuman and that her father is Maximus the Mad and that she's the MCU's version of Crystal.

Other theories floating around are centered around the China connection and that one Marvel short basically saying Killian actually wasn't the Mandarin in IM3, Skye's father could actually be the true Mandarin.

Let's combine the Inhuman and China connections and say that Skye's father is the Unspoken! In which case the obelisk is a bastardized version of the Xerogen crystals. :eek

Maybe Skye's father had also been injected with the GH Formula, like Coulson and Garrett, but when he was younger. He later went on to father Skye, and the presence of GH DNA in him was passed on to Skye, explaining how she comes across the gene naturally and wasn't affected by the later injection. It would definitely explain his erratic behavior and how that entire village got wiped out by someone looking for her.

Just a theory.

Maybe Skye's father had also been injected with the GH Formula, like Coulson and Garrett, but when he was younger. He later went on to father Skye, and the presence of GH DNA in him was passed on to Skye, explaining how she comes across the gene naturally and wasn't affected by the later injection. It would definitely explain his erratic behavior and how that entire village got wiped out by someone looking for her.

Just a theory.

Going along with this theory, we can possibly assume that would mean Skye and Raina are half-siblings? I believe Raina is supposed to have the alien DNA in common with Skye, after all...

Going along with this theory, we can possibly assume that would mean Skye and Raina are half-siblings? I believe Raina is supposed to have the alien DNA in common with Skye, after all...

I'm not really one to believe that Skye and Raina are siblings. That would just be too cliche. Besides, wouldn't Daddy have told Raina that he's her father, if only to get her to further cooperate in getting Skye to meet him? Arranging a meeting between father and daughter is one thing. The urgency goes up if you're trying to find your sister to bring your own family back together.

As far as sharing the alien DNA with Skye, that could just mean that Raina is another recipient of the formula via her own father (which I guess would make Skye her cousin and Papa Atreides her uncle), or it could mean that she is an actual alien in disguise.

Last edited:
Maximus? Might explain the conflict with the Hulk in the next Avengers film as well work into the Guardians story arc.
Who has the license now for the Fantastic Four?

I liked the episode but that scene with the Navy Officers? Good lord do they need someone on set that's been in the military. Despite the varying ages they were are all the same rank, Ensign. So each one had less than 2 years in the Navy but had 5 rows or ribbons and medals on their chests and TWO warfare devices (meaning they had qualified as both a shipdriver AND an aviator for example).

I know its comic book entertainment but that's horrible attention to detail.

do you really???

I know a version of that yeah. She's also an evil she beast.

I liked the episode but that scene with the Navy Officers? Good lord do they need someone on set that's been in the military. Despite the varying ages they were are all the same rank, Ensign. So each one had less than 2 years in the Navy but had 5 rows or ribbons and medals on their chests and TWO warfare devices (meaning they had qualified as both a shipdriver AND an aviator for example).

I know its comic book entertainment but that's horrible attention to detail.

Easy explanation is that they got that stuff on sale. ;)

I'm not really one to believe that Skye and Raina are siblings. That would just be too cliche. Besides, wouldn't Daddy have told Raina that she's her father, if only to get her to further cooperate in getting Skye to meet him? Arranging a meeting between father and daughter is one thing. The urgency goes up if you're trying to find your sister to bring your own family back together.

As far as sharing the alien DNA with Skye, that could just mean that Raina is another recipient of the formula via her own father (which I guess would make Skye her cousin and Papa Atreides her uncle), or it could mean that she is an actual alien in disguise.

Very true on the sibling thing; unless it was some sort of manipulation on his part, though that would imply that there be a reason for Skye to be more important to him than Raina. I know it's always said that parents do have one favorite child (no matter what they say!), but that would be taking it to a whole different level...and maybe a little too literal.

I like the idea of them being cousins, as you suggest. More along the lines of the two of them having a portion of alien DNA rather than being in disguise, though.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back