Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

We will start to see some pop up on eBay this week as people start getting them at NYCC. Hopefully the resell price doesn't go too high and it discourages scalpers from going after them on 10/21.

I'm still hopeful that I can get one of these from the floor of NYCC...but the list of requirements for the costumes to "earn" a free bottle is a bit confusing:

White High-Tops and a Watch are BOTH required apparently to earn a free bottle.

I'll just wear one of my normal watches to be safe, but I won't be wearing white shoes. Hopefully those are just the "minimum" requirements.

-Nick

We will start to see some pop up on eBay this week as people start getting them at NYCC. Hopefully the resell price doesn't go too high and it discourages scalpers from going after them on 10/21.

Are you kidding?! People will have their listings ready to go up on eBay BEFORE the event! Once the have it in hand they will add the picture in the listing then post it! I guarantee SECONDS after the first person gets one it will be on eBay!

Are you kidding?! People will have their listings ready to go up on eBay BEFORE the event! Once the have it in hand they will add the picture in the listing then post it! I guarantee SECONDS after the first person gets one it will be on eBay!
Yep. This is 100% what will happen.

It looks like there will be designated "McFly times" where they are giving them out. So look for the first pictures to be posted around 1 or 2PM on Thursday.

-Nick

I'm still hopeful that I can get one of these from the floor of NYCC...but the list of requirements for the costumes to "earn" a free bottle is a bit confusing:

White High-Tops and a Watch are BOTH required apparently to earn a free bottle.

Quick Nick, order a pair of these :p

attachment.php

Attachments

• W 3.JPG
    W 3.JPG
    185.1 KB · Views: 528
I think I'll make this debacle a bit more exciting...

If anyone snags an extra "official" bottle (and I don't get one), then I will be more than happy to trade one of my Pepsi Perfect replicas for it.

It can be your choice of a screen accurate bottle with the magnetic latched opening lid/straw -OR- the floating bottle display like this.

pp-014.jpg

Your choice either way. :)

-Gary Weaver II

I think I'll make this debacle a bit more exciting...

If anyone snags an extra "official" bottle (and I don't get one), then I will be more than happy to trade one of my Pepsi Perfect replicas for it.

It can be your choice of a screen accurate bottle with the magnetic latched opening lid/straw -OR- the floating bottle display like this.

View attachment 537844

Your choice either way. :)

-Gary Weaver II

That is probably the best offer I've ever seen on this site.

I've got two blank bottles still sitting on my shelf to do for my own personal collection. I was going to do one of each type for myself, but figured what the heck and thought it would be fun to offer one up in case someone gets lucky with a spare. The way I see it, you could get a kick arse replica for either $25 or even free depending on how you get your Pepsico Bottle :) Dang hard to complain about that price for what will most likely be one of the last Pepsi Perfects I ever make. :)

-Gary

I've got two blank bottles still sitting on my shelf to do for my own personal collection. I was going to do one of each type for myself, but figured what the heck and thought it would be fun to offer one up in case someone gets lucky with a spare. The way I see it, you could get a kick arse replica for either $25 or even free depending on how you get your Pepsico Bottle :) Dang hard to complain about that price for what will most likely be one of the last Pepsi Perfects I ever make. :)

-Gary

Im getting my pepsi bottle for free using a giftcard so if i can get 2 i'll be willing.to trade :D

Considering they have "criteria" for what constitutes an acceptable costume and seem to only have a very limited window every day that they will actually be giving out bottles, the chances of them giving any one person more than one seems unlikely.

...especially considering this is a limited run as it is.

-Nick

Good luck to anyone who's going. I hope you get one and treasure it.

It is making me laugh the way they're making such a fuss over "real sugar" though. Over here it's the sugar free drinks that get hyped up.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back