Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

So Aj says he has a COA for his sunglasses. I'm interested in knowing if he would share it with us since he's already said that he believes that the info should be shared instead of hoarded.

Last edited:
Just snagged a torso off of CL and man does it make you appreciate the JAL jacket way more!! Definitely looks a hundred times better than it does on a hanger.

Just snagged a torso off of CL and man does it make you appreciate the JAL jacket way more!! Definitely looks a hundred times better than it does on a hanger.

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss83/stevealeve/03.jpg

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss83/stevealeve/01.jpg

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss83/stevealeve/02.jpg

I like it. Im gonna have to keep my eye out for one of those.

I just won the bid on ebay for this cool motocross shirt. Can't wait for it to arrive.

s-l1600 motocross.jpg

Funksoulbrotha,

Nice shirt. I'll be interested to see more pics of it.

Here are a couple more pics. This time there isn't as much sunlight and I didn't adjust the pics at all. The last set had a bit more saturation. Now that I have the torso for the jacket I have spent some time working on breaking in the collar and trying to get the jacket to hang better.

Collar looks great on the torso Steve. Does it hang like that when you wear it or does the jacket fit prevent it from laying flat like that?

Collar looks great on the torso Steve. Does it hang like that when you wear it or does the jacket fit prevent it from laying flat like that?

I'll have to check and see. I haven't put the jacket on since I started working it. I've been wetting the collar, forming it and letting it dry. Hopefully it holds this shape when its on. I'll try to snag a picture. I also want to build a stand for the torso so I can see this with the track pants and hodgmans all together. Then I just need the toucan shirt.

Danman, I've been thinking about your comment a while back regarding wire in the jacket and I think that would be an awesome idea to have a jacket made with a fairly rigid wire in the stitching so that you can form it anyway you like and it would hold.

Hey soul, I just noticed that your wwtdw page no longer has a lot of the shirts you had listed as coming soon. Are you ending production on your TD clothing?

So i just got a pair of postal pants that I'm 99% sure are the exact same brand as the screen used ones (same care instruction label as seen on the propstore auction) I'm sure you guys know which manufacture I'm talking about, But in person they're alot darker then i was expecting.

Photos of the pants on set or the auction always seem to have more of a grey color to them, but mine are really quite dark navy. Is it the same for you guys? are the screen used pants just really faded, or did i just end up a more recent version of them that's slightly different?

So i just got a pair of postal pants that I'm 99% sure are the exact same brand as the screen used ones (same care instruction label as seen on the propstore auction) I'm sure you guys know which manufacture I'm talking about, But in person they're alot darker then i was expecting.

Photos of the pants on set or the auction always seem to have more of a grey color to them, but mine are really quite dark navy. Is it the same for you guys? are the screen used pants just really faded, or did i just end up a more recent version of them that's slightly different?

Do you mind me asking what the brand is. :)

Don't remember the brand but the prop store pictures are probably out there anyway. The inside of the pants is differs from the other pants out there now. Screen used were probably older versions. That's why I've never sold anything from FC and said they're exactly like the film version. And yea, the screen used pants had several copies and the color or fabric may have been different.

- - - Updated - - -

Color and fabric are probably different from anything coming out right now or in the last ten years

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back