Part ID

luke moonwalker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wondering if any of the experts can help me ID this part?

Thanks for any help :thumbsup

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
I was thinking a paired set of jet engines with 'wiring' detail, sort of like what's in the Lindberg X-3 kit.

R/ Robert

Can you tell us what it's from? It helps to understand the scale of the object your asking us to help find for you.

-emojo5

I am seeing a stick figure with a sword, made from wire on cake decorating columns..........

But that's probably no help here......

Depending on scale it looks like,..columns with vines,..motorbike handles,..badly shaped german gasmask canister,..badly shaped,vulcano machinegun.

Last edited:
Looks to me a lot like the cake pillars used on many of the Space:1999 models, notably the Satazius, Hawk IX and Eagle (just before the engine)

Haha! Thanks guys. From a scale size it is about 1" x 3/4" so relatively small. Trying to verify the kit/age, but possibly early-mid seventies.

Yeah!!,..what's the secret?
It could also help to know on which model/object this kitpart can be seen,..looks like a "stone"building or something.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back