How much would a set of Azuma's lighted Sankara Stones set me back?

Moviefreak

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was hunting around for lighted Sankara Stones, but not too happy with the crap on the bay...
So I was curious about the Azuma stones I have seen around.
If I locate them... How do I know they are a fair value?
How much did they sell in a set of three originally? And did they hold that value, or do you think they went up because they were limited in the run?

Thanks

Last edited:
I don't remember how much he sold it... if I remember well it is 100$ each stone. Now I think its value is much high cause the limited edition set that he do.

He also made a VERY limited edition set of the brown version of his stone (if I remember only 5 set was done). I have both of them!

I don't remember how much he sold it... if I remember well it is 100$ each stone. Now I think its value is much high cause the limited edition set that he do.

He also made a VERY limited edition set of the brown version of his stone (if I remember only 5 set was done). I have both of them!

Lucky :lol
They are so cool. I was afraid that the rarity would push them extremely high these days.
Thanks for the info.

I was hunting around for lighted Sankara Stones, but not too happy with the crap on the bay...
So I was curious about the Azuma stones I have seen around.
If I locate them... How do I know they are a fair value?
How much did they sell in a set of three originally? And did they hold that value, or do you think they went up because they were limited in the run?

Thanks

He is planning a new run of his stones so stay tuned:)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back