New pics ! 1:3 scale Chewbacca project !!!

Adding hair...!!!

After that , i will have to trim it, add the eyes... etc.... what do you think?

:)

Attachments

• la foto(17).JPG
    la foto(17).JPG
    815.8 KB · Views: 133
And a couple more..!!

Still adding hair... but looking good so far !! Then i have to add eyes and teeth with tongue...

Compared to my 1/3 scale Stormtrooper helmet (scanned from an original)

ChewbaccayStormtrooper_zps9c9a7fc5.jpg

Chewbaccasolo_zps2e970369.jpg

Last edited:
Cant wait to see it finished. I really hope you are able to achieve the look of Chewie. I've seen many 1:1 Chewie but most of them look just like Wookies but not like Chewie. Would be killer if you would get this managed....but its lookin great so far.

You are right Darth... i really want to get the right look... i also have seen many wookies that do not even look like them..... Thanks !!

Very nice Chewie. Has the look for sure!!!! :)

Thanks !!!

I even tried to get the eyes with the same blue color... you will see... ;)

I wanted to use real hair, because even though i have seen great sculptures like the new Sideshow's, for me the real hair is the way to go.

Also, this has seen a great research work because i wanted to build it in the same way they made the original one.. !

Alfredo

I could not wait to fit the eyes and a provisional teeth (have to work on them still...) :$

Every time i look at it, i can see some places where i can make improvements.... a never ending story !! lol :facepalm

P1015895_zps5657afee.jpg

P1015897_zpsbdbbba37.jpg

Another pic...still lots of work to be done... adjust and trim the hair, the mouth, fitting the hands... fix the eyes and teeth.... but i am sure that the final results will pay for all this work :wacko

Imagine it finished, with the bandolier and the bag..... :)

Now that i still have time to fix it...what do you think that i should do to make it more accurate? (besides what i said before)

Thanks

Alfredo

lafoto18_zpsb9e6cf4b.jpg
chewbacca_detail_zpsfa2f3582.png

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back