Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

Lord Magneto The best clamp plates are metal with square wires like the originals that Jimmy Claws crafted.
X-MEN-001.jpgX-MEN-002.jpgX-MEN-003.jpgX-MEN-004.jpgX-MEN-005.jpg
Wolverine Claw Handle Clamp Plates & Wires - What a difference the right handle can do to give 'em that authentic effect.
WolverineHandleClampPlatesClawWires.jpgWolverineHandleClampPlatesClawWires00.jpgWolverineHandleClampPlatesClawWires01.jpg
WolverineHandleClampPlatesClawWires02.jpgWolverineHandleClampPlatesClawWires03.jpgWolverineHandleClampPlatesClawWires04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429613726.165264.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429613739.181816.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429613750.350265.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429613762.835252.jpg

I decided to have a look at the AG jeans in person.. And I have to say.. They are well worth the cost..
They're soft and easy to wear out the box, no break in time needed, and fit really well...
They're also about right for what I see on screen.. The back company pattern is about right for the film, and the lacing is close to the same colour, but not quite, just off, which means you can see it, but it's not white enough to stand out..
He cut I went with was Protege.. The age was 6 years.. I prefer straight leg jeans, since I'd never get into skinny... Especially those made for the Japanese market.. As it is, they're very close to the film.. Not baggy, well fitted, but also with a little room to kick in.....
I'd suggest a straight leg style, if any of you decide to try the jeans out....
Very happy with these... Belt to come soon I hope.. Dan is working on that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are the jeans I was trying to hit....I believe Jackman's are a touch older...Perhaps 6-8 year range....But the rough styling seems similar enough to mine to work for me...The age thing will happen..I like the darker colouring...

vlcsnap-2015-04-05-19h21m07s59.png

vlcsnap-2015-04-05-20h07m50s186.png

Oh, and I checked, and he wears AG Jeans in the final scenes when he wakes up back at the mansion too.. Although they seem to be a darker pair, either due to the indoor lighting? Or a "younger" set of jeans being used..

Either way, in all of DoFP, it's the same company.. AG Jeans being worn...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bruv!

It's a great belt..Really cool up close too....I've been weathering it by bending it back on itself all night...The leather looks a touch broken in now, and it's softer of course....Then I applied Pecards and have left it sitting in the sun at home while I came to work....
I hope that'll push the colour a touch deeper and bring out the leather grain a little, make it all look a little more used and broken.....

It's been a good week!

Just testing the water on any interest in my UD Replica Wolverine jacket and pants? It's size large and doesn't fit me and I'm not getting it resized do to the cost of doing it. Can't find anyone top trade for a smallest size ether. With a 3 month old little girl,I can't be living in the clouds with my copying

Got a little treat for you guys today . . .

20150424_162123.jpg

20150424_162240.jpg

20150424_162144.jpg

wjk.jpg

wlc.jpg

Turns out there is no gold paint on the buckle. It's off white, and none on the leaves. I've adjusted my design to match this.

wbb2.jpg

20150424_162229.jpg

wbb3.jpg

Close up of the shirt pattern and colors!

wshirt.jpg

The buttons on the shirt had this deep red color from some angles, but then when the light hit it, it would change to this purple color:

wbuttons.jpg

:cheers cheers!

NICE! Best pics of all those clothing items yet. Still, I like the gold, it suits it best for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, looks like there is no waxed cotton thread holding the belt together...Looks like thin leather cord to me.

Yeah...I agree with the gold look, it looks a touch classier than the white....For me, although it's clear that the film used an off-white....

The leather belt as well, I agree is held together by leather thread....Although, from a practical viewpoint, that'd last about a week with me using it, and then break....So I'd suggest the waxed thread still....Safer..

I don't buy it.

Maybe it will be his last solo film. But Fox will move all Forces on Earth, Heaven and in hell to make him return for the inevitable F4/X-Men crossover in 2019 (which is still named untitled X-Men Project).
It's like Iron Man leaving the Marvel Universe...

It will be ca$h day for Jackman and a joyful day for us fans.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back