Ebay S.H.I.E.L.D Badges

It looks almost just like the official badge I have from NYCC, except the eBay one is just a little smaller.

Left, my official NYCC eFX SHIELD badge
right, ebay

eXRdOKo.jpg

The first auction link you posted comes with a wallet with the embossed logo. The leather embossed logo looks a little smaller than the embossment on the the real eFX wallet. Still. that isn't a bad deal for $75. They also did a good job with the counterfeit box, that looks just like the one my official efx badge came in. I paid $50 for my eFX wallet at NYCC if I recall correctly. I paid $35 for the knock off on eBay because I didn't want to scratch up the real one at cons.

Last edited:
From what I can tell, the guy selling the badges on ebay is the same one selling them for a set price on amazon (no mucking about with that whole bidding thing there).

I picked one up off amazon and am pretty happy with how it looks. There's some minor scuffing, as if it was dropped at the factory or something, but it looks great. Nice weight to it, too.

I have been looking at those as an option too, ordered one of the separate ID cards (a Coulson one, thought if its good quality I can add it to my display) but the badge is on my shortlist... please post pictures when it arrives!

I have been looking at those as an option too, ordered one of the separate ID cards (a Coulson one, thought if its good quality I can add it to my display) but the badge is on my shortlist... please post pictures when it arrives!

I will indeed, the ebay pictures make it look good and the description seemed legit too so I guess we will see, It will take an age as China to UK post is immensely slow.

There are a couple of Chinese options. The biggest differences I can tell are whether the badge is domed or flat, clip or pin. I purchased a dome version with clip. It was really pretty decent quality. I went to CHIEF supply and picked up a custom cut Perfect Fit wallet for $16. It wasn't embossed but the quality of the wallet is amazing. The die was something like PT66 I believe but fit perfectly. I was able to make my own card and added a mock EMV chip,fingerprint and magnetic strip to the back (which no one will ever see), and a hologram to the front (I put under the laminate. All and all it's personalized, cost about $40 to make, and to me looks more pretend 'official' than something picked up on line.

All right I got my shield badge from ebay today, my plan was to post some pictures of my card and badge but after thoroughly inspecting it, I can say there is no need. it looks exactly like the photos on the ebay listing page (link below)
Its good quality leather with embossed shield stamp, the embossing is good too.
The badge on the inside is domed metal, it cannot be removed but is highly detailed,
as for the card, it is a little thinner than your average card that size, it is printed on both sides in good quality, the reverse side is printed yellow with a large shield logo and S.H.I.E.L.D underneath.
My only issue is that the people who made it messed up my order so instead of getting 'engineer' as my title, I got 'field agent' which is not so bad.
So for £25 if you want a good quality customised or existing character ID card and badge but cant afford an efx one when they go for auction, I would recommend this.

Link to the listing http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3214355398...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Could you please post a photo of the ID badge, I'd like a custom SHIELD ID but would like to see the quality first.

Thanks in advance.
Jamie

All right I got my shield badge from ebay today, my plan was to post some pictures of my card and badge but after thoroughly inspecting it, I can say there is no need. it looks exactly like the photos on the ebay listing page (link below)
Its good quality leather with embossed shield stamp, the embossing is good too.
The badge on the inside is domed metal, it cannot be removed but is highly detailed,
as for the card, it is a little thinner than your average card that size, it is printed on both sides in good quality, the reverse side is printed yellow with a large shield logo and S.H.I.E.L.D underneath.
My only issue is that the people who made it messed up my order so instead of getting 'engineer' as my title, I got 'field agent' which is not so bad.
So for £25 if you want a good quality customised or existing character ID card and badge but cant afford an efx one when they go for auction, I would recommend this.

Link to the listing http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3214355398...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Could you please post a photo of the ID badge, I'd like a custom SHIELD ID but would like to see the quality first.

Thanks in advance.
Jamie
Sorry for the late reply, Here are a picture of my ID badge

The ID card - fully customised
DSC_0115.JPG

The reverse side of the card
DSC_0116.JPG

The wallet sans card
DSC_0117.JPG

The front side of the wallet with the embossed logo
DSC_0118.JPG

The card in the wallet
DSC_0119.JPG

and for a bit of fun, here is a small collection of SHIELD stuff
DSC_0114.JPG

I will say that the wallet and ID badge I ordered, while looking close are slightly smaller than the actual prop, not enough to make much of a difference, it still feels as impressive and, dare I say it, empowering to hold. I would certainly recommend it as an alternative to paying stupid money for a EFX badge on ebay, also its customised too so you can be an Agent of SHIELD yourself not just have Agen . . sorry Director Coulson's card.
Hope the pictures helped.

Thank you for posting all that I really appreciate it.
I managed to get one of the EFX IDs but I may have to pick up a customised SHIELD ID card to go with it.
I see you have one of Bobatrek's Lanyard IDs, it looks great with the ID badge and wallet.

Sorry for the late reply, Here are a picture of my ID badge

The ID card - fully customised
View attachment 388219

The reverse side of the card
View attachment 388220

The wallet sans card
View attachment 388221

The front side of the wallet with the embossed logo
View attachment 388222

The card in the wallet
View attachment 388223

and for a bit of fun, here is a small collection of SHIELD stuff
View attachment 388224

I will say that the wallet and ID badge I ordered, while looking close are slightly smaller than the actual prop, not enough to make much of a difference, it still feels as impressive and, dare I say it, empowering to hold. I would certainly recommend it as an alternative to paying stupid money for a EFX badge on ebay, also its customised too so you can be an Agent of SHIELD yourself not just have Agen . . sorry Director Coulson's card.
Hope the pictures helped.

For my part, I buy this one for a display flight case project for my captain America shield (I will make a thread when it will be finished)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Agents-of-s...4-/231241777404?ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123
it will arrive in few days.
I don't need the back cause I will scotch the badge on the Flight case
Sorry for my english...

Those are perfect for a display case. They are flat, so they are not accurate, but they do look great in a shadow box or display accessory.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back