Mansion Gargoyle Build-Out

Wow, this looks amazing!!! Very cool. Who did the original sculpt of this? I am not an expert by any means, but been thinking of trying to make this myself. Thanks for sharing, Rylo!

Necro post! Got mine from Rylo back in 2014 (or earlier...sheesh been awhile) and finally getting around to assembling the thing. Never really assembled something like this...especially in this size! Sure wish the first few pics were still here...like to see the arm/pin thing You out there Rylo?

No idea what happened to those pics? On my old laptop, maybe. I'll look; no promises though. :thumbsup

Necro post! Got mine from Rylo back in 2014 (or earlier...sheesh been awhile) and finally getting around to assembling the thing. Never really assembled something like this...especially in this size! Sure wish the first few pics were still here...like to see the arm/pin thing You out there Rylo?

No idea what happened to those pics? On my old laptop, maybe. I'll look; no promises though. :thumbsup

No worries. I was just glad to see the tip on glue. Never assembled anything this size or in resin.

Thanks either way :D

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back