Spider-Man patterns

So, i gave it a try.. and this is how it turned out..View attachment 431778View attachment 431779

Saw this on The Spidey Society! Looks awesome! I'm very excited to see this turned into an actual costume :)

If anyone would want some design notes on the tartan pattern I made for my Punk Spidey design.

I made a quick and partial guide on how I envisioned the tartan pattern to lay on the web lines. I think the TASM2 pattern would suit it best. Here I used kenlandrum's file.

spidey_tartan.jpg

On the right is my color swatch for the plaid. I've intended for the red to be a bit on the magenta side. The closely parallel lines are yellow while the spaced out ones are white.

Hope this would help anyone wanting to DIY my concept! I'm just so thrilled that it's gotten such a positive response! It's the highest honor for me when people say they want an actual costume of my design!

If people are interested, I could post more of these design notes.

Thanks so much everyone!

Are those gloves from Punk spidey the same gloves he wore in the spider-man movie when he fights Macho Man in the cage? Or similar anyway

I had no idea man, it was a guy from facebook who gaved me a picture and told me he made that from scratch and wanted me to try to make it. There wasn't any signature on the picture so i googled it to see if it appears somewhere, but no.I thought he told me the truth then!! I'm sorry man i had no idea, believe me..

It looks like you copy my unlimited pattern.

I had no idea man, it was a guy from facebook who gaved me a picture and told me he made that from scratch and wanted me to try to make it. There wasn't any signature on the picture so i googled it to see if it appears somewhere, but no.I thought he told me the truth then!! I'm sorry man i had no idea, believe me..
I post the images on FB, i dont know who can pass to you for copy it, in any case you can't pass my pattern for your.

I'm looking for a Silk pattern Gun Head has a pattern for $45 but its not the exactly the pattern I'm wanting. The one I'm wanting is for this suit can anyone help me??
54ab11aa90a88.jpg

Saw this on The Spidey Society! Looks awesome! I'm very excited to see this turned into an actual costume :)

If anyone would want some design notes on the tartan pattern I made for my Punk Spidey design.

I made a quick and partial guide on how I envisioned the tartan pattern to lay on the web lines. I think the TASM2 pattern would suit it best. Here I used kenlandrum's file.

View attachment 431790

On the right is my color swatch for the plaid. I've intended for the red to be a bit on the magenta side. The closely parallel lines are yellow while the spaced out ones are white.

Hope this would help anyone wanting to DIY my concept! I'm just so thrilled that it's gotten such a positive response! It's the highest honor for me when people say they want an actual costume of my design!

If people are interested, I could post more of these design notes.

Thanks so much everyone!

That's totally the pattern style I'm looking for!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back