Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

What's strange is that when Amazon is out of stock they put an "Out of stock" indication, not a "Currently unavailable" like now. Maybe it was a test and they're going to sell it "properly" at a later hour?

not that im aware of, i believe this was out last chance to score a bottle
Hmm I really don't think they sold out yet though earlier was probably just a glitch. Amazon is based on the west coast and might release at midnight Pacific Time. It would be nice if an official rep said something with all the hype behind this release they're have to be people from Pepsi or amazon monitoring this.

What's strange is that when Amazon is out of stock they put an "Out of stock" indication, not a "Not available" like now. Maybe it was a test and they're going to sell it "properly" at a later hour?

thats why i havent gone to bed yet, see if its force friday all over again.. :cry

Could Walmart have gotten spooked with the glitch from amazon sales and released early. We also did tip Walmart's hand early. You couldn't search for that product page except with the upc barcode, then we had the link.

Could Walmart have gotten spooked with the glitch from amazon sales and released early. We also did tip Walmart's hand early. You couldn't search for that product page except with the upc barcode, then we had the link.
Walmart is officially sold out. They have up that the item is no longer available.

not that im aware of, i believe this was out last chance to score a bottle

- - - Updated - - -

im hunting Mexican bottles on ebay now too, more so the ever now missing out on the amazon bottle... theres one now at 130ish, did you get yours cheaper?

I paid $99.00 free S/H at 5:30 eastern time. Seller in Ca. USA

Okay, I just went back and counted (Because I read this thread for entertainment since I have my NYCC bottle and am sitting this one out) and roughly 46 bottles are accounted for ON THIS THREAD ALONE.

Seriously, if you don't think that they're all sold out when just the user base of this forum has scored 46 of these, then I don't know what to tell you.

I have a feeling that may be all she wrote on these...but I hope I'm wrong there.

In the meantime :popcorn:

-Nick

Lame:

ebay.jpg

I personally feel like it will not look to well with Amazon I just remembered the whole force Friday when they released the stuff early and I was able to snag 2 kylo sabers, they indeed shipped my order and they were indeed out of stock even with the accidental early release. and those werent even limited like these bottles. Man this was a big bust

And there are already a number of Ebay listings from sellers claiming to have bought the Amazon versions.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the entire allotment was indeed sold early.

-Gary

Okay, I just went back and counted (Because I read this thread for entertainment since I have my NYCC bottle and am sitting this one out) and roughly 46 bottles are accounted for ON THIS THREAD ALONE.

Seriously, if you don't think that they're all sold out when just the user base of this forum has scored 46 of these, then I don't know what to tell you.

I have a feeling that may be all she wrote on these...but I hope I'm wrong there.

In the meantime :popcorn:

-Nick

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back