EFX DARTH VADER ANH PCR HELMETS (SPECIAL and STANDARD EDITIONS)

Thinking about snagging one. It'd be good for the mannequin and I don't have to worry about my legend getting damaged.

I'll say this. One company has one product that they have taken preorder payments for. One. The other company has EASILY over two dozen products in some stage of "We're working on it." which they have taken FULL payment for. OVER two dozen. You figure which is which.

Thanks!
Yes it's true.
I'm not sure exactly how/when the helmets will ship for the scout helmet people. That's a Bryan question.
I'll see if I can find out.

Hey Gino, I was just wondering if you where able to find out about the Vader helmet i have heard a few people getting some tracking numbers, I have emailed that Bikerscout@efxcollectibles.com about 20 times with my order number for the scout helmet to get on the list for my free Vader helmet but have never heard or got any confirmation back like some people have. Any info or help you could give would be greatly helpful.

Thanks

Just received my EFX standard ANH Vader from a Ebay store out of California. I have a Rubys and a Custom fiberglass helmet but both pale when compared this one. The magnetic helmet connector is awesome and keeps the mask and dome in perfect alignment. I ended up paying about $325 plus shipping... more than retail but the vendor had it in stock and I ordered and received it in about a week and now have it on display. I lost out and did not order a Classic Action Vader from Don Post back in 97. I am more that happy with this purchase.

First time poster.
I live abroad and the pre-order for these went up around Jan-Feb.

I'm a little confused and angry since when us foreigners pre-ordered a copy, we weren't given an option on which version EFX was releasing. The description from the ad I ordered from stated it would come with all the "dents and scars, and painted exactly like" the actual screen used helmet. Now are we getting a SE or a standard?
Keep in mind when I ordered my copy, EFX didn't even have the the announcement up for these on their site. Then a few weeks later the standard edition PCR is announced on their site and then the SE. After seeing the EFX page I called the dealer where I ordered mine asking what version we're getting and they stated they had no idea??

What kind of bad business is that? Seems like some sort of trickery of gaining a quick buck from abroad from non-english speaking customers.
The ones that pre-ordered including myself are expecting the SE, NOT the standard due to the description of the ad sent from EFX to the dealer.

Now what angers me even more is that guy who's selling a few copies on ebay when the EFX site hasn't even taken any orders and I've been waiting for months since I pre-ordered mine. A friend of mine bought one from that seller and he got his in no time this week while I still wait here patiently not even knowing which version I'm getting.

That's a HUGE slap in the face EFX

No need to complain, it´d not unusual for EFX to do what they want, and not what they promised.

Best way to handle with them if you don´t like that ...... is order them to refund and never give them money again.

If you want their stuff - accept, play their game, and stop complaining.

It´s just that easy.

I have no idea what was in a reseller's ad, but the efx website has always said the SE is a direct exclusive. I assume that also applies to resellers out of the US.

No need to complain, it´d not unusual for EFX to do what they want, and not what they promised.

Best way to handle with them if you don´t like that ...... is order them to refund and never give them money again.

If you want their stuff - accept, play their game, and stop complaining.

It´s just that easy.
Tell that to those who ordered the Biker scout helmets

As i mentioned - imho the best way to handle with EFX is giving them not a single dime. Or order them to refund as soon as they don´t like it anymore how EFX acts.

BUT - as people don´t want to do that ...... they have to accept how it is. It´s not that they havn´t been warned, it´s no new game.

I'll say this. One company has one product that they have taken preorder payments for. One. The other company has EASILY over two dozen products in some stage of "We're working on it." which they have taken FULL payment for. OVER two dozen. You figure which is which.

Anovos is using a preorder model to determine how many to make. They are very clear that the orders are preorders and delivery is in many cases at least a year away. They have taken quite a bit longer than expected for multiple products. It sounds like some of the delays are because of Disney wanting more focus on getting ST products released than OT.

If you don't want to wait, don't place a preorder with estimated delivery at least a year away. Anovos has done pretty well lately with status updates. Earlier it was hard to know what was going on.

Many people didn't want to preorder from efx either because of the scout trooper issues.

Unfortunately delays have been pretty common for these kinds of products.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back