A couple of out there star wars theories

She cocks all that up by getting caught by Vader, with their real jedi compromised Obi Wan has no option to be try and train Luke up after all.

This one doesn't work for the simple reason that if that was the case she would have been brought to Dagobah LONG before the events of Star Wars. If you're betting on one horse you be sure to give that horse all the help it can get. In this case it would be 20 years of training rather than waiting until the other horse dies to get started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Training Jedi from an early age is the old way, the way that got all but two killed, and what makes younglings so vulnerable.

Remember the spirit of Qui Gon went on to teach Yoda and Obi Wan a few more tricks from beyond the grave, and maybe waiting for maturity before training was one of them.

Training Jedi from an early age is the old way, the way that got all but two killed, and what makes younglings so vulnerable.

Remember the spirit of Qui Gon went on to teach Yoda and Obi Wan a few more tricks from beyond the grave, and maybe waiting for maturity before training was one of them.

So instead you let her become a high profile senator with rebel dealings? Hardly "off the radar". :lol

Besides, Obi has to convince Yoda that Luke is worth training at his current age which is the same age as Leia.

Finally, when Luke leaves Dagobah Yoda has to remind Obi that there is another. Doesn't sound like she was plan A to me.

Well if you are going to throw the "there is another" speech in to counter my argument, maybe you can explain how Luke somehow overheard that quiet conversation while taking off in his x wing?

Well if you are going to throw the "there is another" speech in to counter my argument, maybe you can explain how Luke somehow overheard that quiet conversation while taking off in his x wing?

The force. ;)

(Really, isn't that always the answer? Lol)

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Yoda told Luke about the other in ROTJ just before he died.

Watch the scene again, Yoda only said about Liea after Luke reminded him that he had mentioned there was another.

Nope. Luke asked Yoda if Vader was his father. Yoda's dieing words to Luke were "There is, an...o...ther, Sky...walk...er..." Luke later mentioned to Obi Wan "Yoda spoke of another".

I know, I could tell you practically every line from die hard before they say them, but I would struggle to tell you one thing I learned from my degree.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back