RPF 2014 Model Contest

Looking forward to seeing all the finished models! Unfortunately, I'm out. Just not enough time/space/materials to get it all done. :(

Would a model from Captain America "the first avenger" be eligible?

Technically Red skull says: What others see as superstition, you and I know to be a science.

Would a model from Captain America "the first avenger" be eligible?

Technically Red skull says: What others see as superstition, you and I know to be a science.

Most likely. RPF staff reserve the right to make that call though. What's the model?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Most likely. RPF staff reserve the right to make that call though. What's the model?

I have a WW2 era Harley Davidson model kit by italeri collecting dust in my closet. I was planning on putting it together this weekend and scratch building cap's custom equipment on it.... I was hoping it might qualify but I know it doesn't exactly say sci-fi as boldly as a spaceship...

I have a WW2 era Harley Davidson model kit by italeri collecting dust in my closet. I was planning on putting it together this weekend and scratch building cap's custom equipment on it.... I was hoping it might qualify but I know it doesn't exactly say sci-fi as boldly as a spaceship...

There's enough "sci-fi" elements in that film that I'll allow it barring other staff intervention.

You don't have long though so get on it! :)

Midnight PST. :)

Gooooooooooooood... Goooooood...
52d019b21605fb6f920001ce.png

If I am lucky enough to finish this thing by the 31st at midnight, I'll probably be taking pics of it with wet paint! LOL

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back