Beginnings of a Shoretrooper...

Bradberry00

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
When I saw Rogue One two things stood out to me, the 'Death Trooper' and the 'Scarif or Shoretrooper'....As I am not anywhere near the 6' 5" required for a Death Trooper, I thought I would start a Shoretrooper build. Starting with the helmet. I went through a couple different builders, but after getting them in my hands, I settled on a BSP helmet. The accuracy is 90% there and I didn't have to wait the huge lead time for an Anovos.

First step, dark brown base coat:

dbshore1.jpg

Second, mask heavy damage and spray with Montana Gold Sahara Beige:

dbshore2.jpg

dbshore3.jpg

Third, paint black and dark gray details:

dbshore4.jpg

dbshore5.jpg

Lastly, weather the hell out of it:

dbshore6.jpg

dbshore7.jpg

dbshore8.jpg

Still need to fine tune the weathering a bit and glue on all the bits and bobs, but I am pretty happy....time to save up for armor.

Last edited:
This looks awesome! Great paint job!

The BSP bucket is such a beautiful piece...I hope to work on a full shoretrooper build soon as well, but the price is keeping me away for now.

This looks awesome! Great paint job!

The BSP bucket is such a beautiful piece...I hope to work on a full shoretrooper build soon as well, but the price is keeping me away for now.

Thanks! And yes I know...$$$...one piece at a time for me.

Beautiful work! After seeing Rogue One, I fell in love with the Shoretrooper design too. I love the elements of the OT along with that color scheme.

The BSP helmet sure is pretty, and you did a great job weathering it. Looking forward to seeing more when you get there.

Sean

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back