Simpsons Tapped Out game

I guess Release Snakes From Another Springfield doesn't give a current count. Though it is good for seeing who isn't playing any more.

Am I the only one who's noticed that after you get the motel, the ratio of snakes:eggs you get seems to go way up. I've been still wacking snakes to try to give eggs to people who need them, but I seem to be getting mostly snakes. Out of 20 snakes, I got 1 egg. Wish it was like that sat the beginning!

Well Whacking Day continues. I'm 15 snakes away from my next whacking box.

Also, level 29 is here. There are two new premium buildings, Sprawl*Mart and a live concert stage. There is a new quest for Skinner's house and new decorations including a park entrance sign and cobblestone wall segment. I think I might have to redo my park with a concert venue. Luigi kicks off the first part of the quest with his 12 hour accordion task and a 24 hour birdwatching task for Skinner.

I'm going to have to start generating more money faster. I need to buy lots of land and it's just taking to long.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back