Back to the future 1 Eastpak rucksack

wiIIiam

A bit pricey, but a re-release of Marty McFly's Eastpak rucksack is available on the Selfridges website at the moment if anyone is interested :)

Marty-McFly-in-Back-to-th-009.jpg

EASTPAK - Returnity Pak'r "Back to the Future" backpack | Selfridges.com

WOW, gotta say that's a ridiculous price. Seriously, if you stalk eBay and Etsy long enough you'll find one that's actually from 80s and more accurate! And cheaper too. Was stoked when I finally nabbed mine, black straps and all! I think it was around $30 tops?

WOW, gotta say that's a ridiculous price. Seriously, if you stalk eBay and Etsy long enough you'll find one that's actually from 80s and more accurate! And cheaper too. Was stoked when I finally nabbed mine, black straps and all! I think it was around $30 tops?

I agree. Just be patient and you will find it. I was lucky enough to find an accurate bag on eBay last year. It has the correct colors: black straps, neon orange logo and maroon red back.

back-future-1-eastpak-rucksack-eastpak6.jpg-297987d1394882327

back-future-1-eastpak-rucksack-eastpak8.jpg-297988d1394882327

Attachments

• eastpak6.jpg
    eastpak6.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 9,339
  • eastpak8.jpg
    eastpak8.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 4,322
Last edited:
I have the same bag as Roland but my logo is red and the inner lining is black, I also have the new reissue backpack but I never paid £ 85 for it and bought it last year so it's not a new thing.:thumbsup.

I have the same bag as Roland but my logo is red and the inner lining is black, I also have the new reissue backpack but I never paid £ 85 for it and bought it last year so it's not a new thing.:thumbsup.

My backpack is the same: black lining red logo. :thumbsup Might not be exactly 100% SA, but it's just fine to me! Definitely serves its purpose as being a nice convenient prop to carry things in at conventions. :lol

If I wanted to order a custom patch to match the orange eastpak logo, what would be a good site to reccomend? There are a lot of custom patch websites out there.

Well Eastpaks are pretty sturdy in general, the only problem with this one is the accuracy. I would better put the $80 into an accurate one, they pop up time to time.

Good to know. I'll add this to the list of items I'm camped out on eBay waiting for. I was also concerned that the eBay ones were knockoffs, as they have something like 10 of these to sell. Thanks for the tip!

With the help of MitasTouch, I am now the proud owner of one of these as well. It has the patch with the red globe on it, but I figure it's just matter of snagging a used Eastpak with the correct patch on the cheap and performing a transplant.

IMG_3184.JPG

The inside liner of mine is... purple? I've never seen one with a purple liner before, Calvin :lol

IMG_3186.JPG

Also, has anyone else found one of these with the address tag still blank? My bag was once proudly owned by a scribble from Vermont.

IMG_3187.JPG

Could someone tell me the dimensions of the eastpak logo patch. I am back at my base in North Carolina and all my BTTF stuff is back home.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back