20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

I always liked the scenes where the Nautilus is heading toward the ship, the "eyes" lit up as the water pours over the shape, making it look like a hideous sea monster. Back in those days, that's exactly what people would think it was. It's one of the best designs around. That's why I have the blueprint art I made on my living room wall. I love the riveted look. If I was a rich man, I'd build a replica sub and make it in to a house. :lol The homes association might not like it though, especially with the giant replica squid with moving tentacles wrapped around it.

I really need to find a model or replica that isn't too pricey to buy.

Lets see what has Singer SUPPOSED to have directed, BSG, Logan's Run, at least BSG made it into Pre-Prod.......... :unsure

All Verne tells us about Nemo (in Mysterious Island) is that he was an Indian prince named Dakkar who took up arms against the Raj, eventually becoming a renegade. The details re: how he subsequently wound up behind the wheel of the Nautilus are vague. Disney's screenwriters brought a lot to the party

And Verne was his own Party Crasher!
Tis a curious thing: That all of Mysterious Island with an older/dying Nemo - Predates the entire timeline of 20,000 Leagues.
Timeline for 20K: 1866 thru 1868 / Timeline for MI: US Civil War yrs. - 1861 thru 1865
This conundrum left Verne readers scratching their heads more than the rivet counters {& scale enthusiasts} of the Goff / Nautilus.
One of Us:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/217423175094625/?pnref=story

Let me guess, this remake will have Nemo's daughter in it just like all the other remakes--stupid.

Or they'll make up a son he didn't know he had, and name him Remo William Nemo, and focus on him connecting with his new found son.

This has so much potential, but all the past ones (except Disney) suck.

Needs a big budget and the correct mood.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back