TUTORIAL: Tying Hudson's Eagle Bolo Knot (ALIENS/USCM)

temponaut

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
2009.07.20: I accidentally exceeded my bandwidth... but if you scroll down to Post #7, you can see the photos kindly hosted by F-N-S. :)

--

I've been working on my display of Hudson's armor gradually over the course of several months. A while back, it occurred to me that board members might like a tutorial in tying the "Japanese sacred knot" that can be seen in Hudson's eagle bolo, so I prepared the following instructions.

My guess is that it may be easier to tie the knot by following the photos and ignoring the text... but I've included the text anyway, just in case the photos aren't clear.

I hope this will be useful to some of you! :)

alienshudsonbolotie0104.jpg

alienshudsonbolotie0508.jpg

alienshudsonbolotie0911.jpg

alienshudsonbolotie1214.jpg

alienshudsonbolotie1516.jpg

alienshudsonbolotie17.jpg

Thanks, Pilot! :thumbsup

Last edited:
D'oh!

Bandwidth exceeded. :confused

I deleted a bunch of other images from the hosting site, but the total bandwidth used hasn't updated.

According to an automated e-mail I received, "Your images cannot be viewed until your bandwidth usage is reset at the beginning of the next month of your membership."

I guess the images won't display again until the beginning of August?

Sorry! :cry

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back