Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread

Is there anywhere actually selling these sorts of paper props? Or any runs by people here planned? I love the work you guys produce I'm just unable to print them, no computer or printer lol. I've seen stuff in Etsy and eBay etc but I don't know how accurate they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm... not sure who is selling FB props but Etsy and eBay have really terrible quality prop replicas from both Potter and Fantastic Beasts. It's a bit too early for accurate Fantastic Beasts stuff but as for Potter, Wes nurmengard does really an amazing Daily Prophet replica!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... not sure who is selling FB props but Etsy and eBay have really terrible quality prop replicas from both Potter and Fantastic Beasts. It's a bit too early for accurate Fantastic Beasts stuff but as for Potter, Wes @nurmengard does really an amazing Daily Prophet replica!

Thanks, that does seem to be the issue the quality and accuracy is lacking considerably, hopefully now the blu ray is out here, which I have now :) then there will be more cropping up. I'll look into the prophet replica :) I take it that it's on the RPF somewhere lol

EDIT: just looked and the run is over :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
LorduDesign, your inbox is full, have you thought about saving your messages as a file, and deleting your inbox or enough to make room? I have done that in the past, so if needed I can still access them.

@Monkey540 there are 4 Koch signs fonts, they have all the symbols between them. The book of signs is the book the symbols originally came from.

Yeah, I was sifting through the symbols on the fonts online, I just couldn't find all of them. But I think I'm one the right track now, thanks everyone :)

I forgot to include the names of the free fonts on the ones I made.

For the Kowalski Bakery, Grant Antique.
For the Macusa Concise Companion, Lhf Ohnimus Spiked HEN and Columbia Titling.

I forgot to include the names of the free fonts on the ones I made.

For the Kowalski Bakery, Grant Antique.
For the Macusa Concise Companion, Lhf Ohnimus Spiked HEN and Columbia Titling.
I don't want to be nitpicky but since when those fonts are free? I'm quite sure they are all commercial.

When the fonts were identified, I took the names, Googled them, and found font sites that had free downloads. So, when I say free, it is because the sites offed them for free.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back