Limited Run Y-Wing Nacelle Clips (5' Falcon too!) - RUN CLOSED

DaveG

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is an sign up thread for a limited run of the Nacelle Clips that go around the L'Eggs nose cones on the Studio Scale Y-Wing Fighter engines. The part has been 3D modeled with measurements taken from the correct doner kit parts and many, many hours of close study of reference photos. The end result is probably as accurate as you could get without scanning an original part. A master of the part is going to be 3D printed, cleaned up and production cast in resin by the same company in Hong Kong that did the 3D printed forward fuselage and tail shrouds for my Open Source Y-Wing project. Anyone that's seen those parts will know this company does stunning work!

Cost for the clips will be $5 each, so that's $40 for a set of eight needed for a Y-Wing. Shipping in the United States will be around $4 or $5. International shipping will be based on actual cost. For those of you interested in using these clips on the engine dampers for a 5 foot Millennium Falcon I'll also offer them in sets of 26 for $130, plus $8 shipping.

The run will be 300 parts. Sign up for the run is now CLOSED. No payments will be accepted until I have the parts in hand and ready to ship. If interested, please reply to this thread with the number of clips desired. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME!

A note for the 5 foot Falcon builders... The underside of the Kettenkrad hook has been modeled slightly concave to fit snuggly against the L'eggs cone, it is not flat as is the original kit part. This should not be too difficult to fix on the castings with a little flat sanding, putty or both. Just wanted there to be no surprises! These screen shots should give some indication of what I mean.

INTERESTED:

1) Kokkari - 8
2) JockdeBoer - 8
3) Scott Graham - 16
4) Fett_Ish - 8
5) Hammer3246 - 16
6) MS - 8
7) Maxhebus - 16
8) mgriffin - 8
9) Jamie M - 8
10) Satazius - 42
11) Enhancer4004 - 8
12) Steve48442 - 8
13) Atom - 8
14) moonbus - 16
15) vectorzero - 8
16) Studio Kitbash - 50
17) Fredan - 8
18) Belleauwood - 8
19) Moztech - 8
20) Simple - 8
RUN CLOSED

Last edited:
Re: Y-Wing Nacelle Clips (5' Falcon too!)

I'll take two sets of 8 and one set of 26. (42 total). Thanks Dave.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back