Limited Run === G R A F L E X === Flashgun Gen.2 ... now taking PRE-ORDERS!!! New Pics Oct. 5

Re: === G R A F L E X === Flashgun ... NOW SHIPPING!!!

I'm looking foreword to getting mine. If you post a notification or received message, pls post when you ordered so we later arrivers get an idea how Roman is progressing. And to all the moaners, sell it to someone who will appreciate the effort Roman put in to make this available then disappear with your negativity xx

Oh yeah! I'm dancing a jig right now! Got a shipping notice for my 1st one, that was ordered back in January. I ordered another one a few weeks ago, but I wasn't expecting that one to ship with the 1st one. So I totally understand why it didn't. I'm happy to wait for it.
But, I can't wait for next week when #1 will arrive.
Thank you Roman!

Last edited:
=== G R A F L E X === Flashgun ... NOW SHIPPING!!!

To Enders...

Yes please do us a favor and let us know when you get your notice and your package but dont tell us what you think of the product unless it is positive you "moaners"...

You are exactly what is wrong with the world and this forum. "No room for opinion unless it conforms to mine" is the sentiment. This sentiment will never make us grow and attain better results. Roman's graflex is better than anything to date PRECISELY because Roman was unsatisfied with existing replicas.

And this afer pixelpipers eloquently put views on how to critique.

I havent received my package yet so havent formed my opinion yet but its "good to know" i will be obliged to be happy with the product i paid good money for or else i and my opinion are not welcome in this forum.

To Enders...

Yes please do us a favor and let us know when you get your notice and your package but dont tell us what you think of the product unless it is positive you "moaners"...

You are exactly what is wrong with the world and this forum. "No room for opinion unless it conforms to mine" is the sentiment. This sentiment will never make us grow and attain better results. Roman's graflex is better than anything to date PRECISELY because Roman was unsatisfied with existing replicas.

And this afer pixelpipers eloquently put views on how to critique.

I havent received my package yet so havent formed my opinion yet but its "good to know" i will be obliged to be happy with the product i paid good money for or else i and my opinion are not welcome in this forum.

Poor oppressed you.....

Funny noobs.

Noone should judge before he has his stuff in hand, but after that everyone has the right to post his thoughts - no matter if others agree or not.
There will always be those who praise everything, and those that are nitpicking to the bones, and all those inbetween. And it´s up to each one of them/us who has paid for a G, to have a very own opinion.

Haha, yes, next do the mpp please- or the DV6 :).

I'm getting this quoted. LOCALLY, where I can control every tiny detail. :D

20161228_154346.jpg

Wasn't going to announce anything until I had a couple quotes in, but since this threads keeps getting a bit off track anyways... I figured it might as well get off track on to this.

20161228_154346.jpg

BUT I will start an interest thread next week.

SO LET'S TRY TO STAY ON TRACK AND NOT DEBATING ABOUT DEBATING, PLEASE. :cheers

Just placed an order for a bottom, extra red button, and conversion kits 4 & 5. Since I'm wiring to the button and slide switch, doesn't look like I'll be using the clamp as an activation switch for this one.

Wasn't going to announce anything until I had a couple quotes in, but since this threads keeps getting a bit off track anyways... I figured it might as well get off track on to this.

View attachment 694251

BUT I will start an interest thread next week.

SO LET'S TRY TO STAY ON TRACK AND NOT DEBATING ABOUT DEBATING, PLEASE. :cheers

I'm betting you will sell as many, if not more , as your graflex. I have a Parks with roys finish kit, however, I may be in as well.

MPP YESSSSSSSSSS, it's a Christmas miracle!!!

I'm in for two!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back