Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread

Finished the Giggle Water label. I'm still hoping the bottle did appear somewhere in the movie.

View attachment 685639

Wow TB. That's awesome. Way to move on quickly with the label. They show it rather quickly in the film so it's kind of difficult to see the bottle. It's flashed quickly. I believe the other "ad" that was posted here had an image of two hands holding the bottle. It looks tapered at the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I worked with that printer ink foil a bit and could never get it to adhere so well, what's your secret? are you actually a wizard?

Actually I am a wizard. DMn proud of it too. Hahaha.

Have you tried different foils from various companies, paper plays a huge role as well also a good laminator machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive my ignorance, I do not know much about the programs and formats you use, and my English is not very good. Although I have followed that thread and the papper props of Harry Potter from the beginning these are the first times I post something and there are many things that escape me. If it is not a lot of hassle, what is a rolled poster, FYI, and where is it posted or to download?

Rolled poster is a bought poster in a plastic sleeve, that is flat when unrolled. The map poster in the Case of Beast book is folded. By choice if I buy a poster, I prefer rolled. I have seen the rolled map poster on ebay.

To me here is something odd. The first picture from the Case of Beasts says it is Tina's card, but if you look by the left hand, you see the bottom panel is for Tina's Picture, and on the second picture you see three different cards and as we have seen as in the picture Tina's picture is at the top. Also, I notice some small holes on the edge of the inside of the METAL case, which I am thinking it might be made of resin, and the holes are from bubbles.

Attachments

• hand writing ID.JPG
    hand writing ID.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 152
  • ID Cards Different.JPG
    ID Cards Different.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 132
So for everyone wanting to make their own MACUSA ID's, I made two blank versions using Tina's.
One with fingerprints for those who don't have access to a green stamp pad:
Blank MacusaID.jpg
And then one without, if you want to use your own fingerprints:
Blank MacusaID no thumbprints.jpg
They're pretty basic edits, so not totally perfect but I figure it's at least a head start for anyone wanting to make their own.
Remember to use green ink! ;)

Attachments

• Blank MacusaID.jpg
    Blank MacusaID.jpg
    936.8 KB · Views: 213
  • Blank MacusaID no thumbprints.jpg
    Blank MacusaID no thumbprints.jpg
    896.1 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back