Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I'm replicating Hermione's time turner, the screen accurate version as seen in the Prisoner of Azkaban.
I'll be doing every single thing myself, as I'm a jeweler and beginning prop maker, which also means blowing the glass hourglass myself.

The only thing I really really need, to get actually started, is an accurate file of the engraved words on the 2 rings.
I made pictures of my noble collection one, this is the best I can do.
Does anyone have ANY idea which 2 fonts they used or would anyone be able to replicate them into an Adobe illustrator file? OR tell me how I can replicate them myself?

If the time-turner is finished and I'm pleased with it, of course, I'll do a run on them! My 'font-type savior' will of course get a discount, if you would be interested ;)
The text goes as follows:

FONT 1: I mark the hours every one nor have I yet outrun the sun

FONT 2: my use and value unto you are gauged by what you have to do

Schermafbeelding 2016-11-05 om 15.27.15.pngSchermafbeelding 2016-11-05 om 15.26.54.png

MANY thanks in advance.

And there they tell us it ain't true: Vampire!Snape. Ancestor?
It was obviously influenced by Alan Rickman's character (actually it was supposed to be him). I have written to the author of this painting and he told that these paintings aren't canonical to the story because as JKR stated portraits portray only non-living characters while Severus Snape and other characters which also had portraits in earlier films, e.g. Dumbledore (he had couple of portraits in his office in second and fourth films) and Newt Scamander.

So yes, indeed it is Severus Snape but as I said it doesn't belong in canon. It was only done for set dressing purposes before the wizarding world was outlined completely.

And no, he's not a vampire.

It was obviously influenced by Alan Rickman's character (actually it was supposed to be him). I have written to the author of this painting and he told that these paintings aren't canonical to the story because as JKR stated portraits portray only non-living characters while Severus Snape and other characters which also had portraits in earlier films, e.g. Dumbledore (he had couple of portraits in his office in second and fourth films) and Newt Scamander. So yes, indeed it is Severus Snape but as I said it doesn't belong in canon. It was only done for set dressing purposes before the wizarding world was outlined completely. And no, he's not a vampire.
Nice Info. Thank you!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back