Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread

"Witches live among us" poster that i shared here is actually New Salamer's booklet which can be seen in this image.

CuV3uT-WAAEDpCs.jpg

CuV3uT-WAAEDpCs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You are welcome AZSneed. Thats true possibly! A good find as well... about booklet now we have a clearer image. But in this poster the witches are dressed lol.

Cua1nGYWgAA29KJ.jpg

Oh and in the new posters there is another detail

Cua3bUWW8AAxesC.jpg

Newt & Jacob are wanted for bank robbery in the background

Cua3234XgAAzcwM.jpg

Tina and Newt, for violating the International Statute of Secrecy

Cua1nGYWgAA29KJ.jpg

Cua3bUWW8AAxesC.jpg

Cua3234XgAAzcwM.jpg

TB-7021, it was real fun to make it, had a really good time. thank you so much for sharing it again

XdGpN5.jpg

I saw in Jacob Kowalski's poster in his Bakery, the stickers with this logo. NOW, I know it is in the movie.

Attachments

• Kowalski Bakery.JPG
    Kowalski Bakery.JPG
    741.7 KB · Views: 147
Prop overload! Wow. So many beautiful props.

Can anyone identify the font used for Wanted and Reward? Haven't been able to find anything close.

thank you AZSneed my wand is Gellert Grindelwald's wand. it was my favorite wand so far. i dont have even harry potter's wand but his.

i have found another image about wand permit papers:

Wandpermit-FB-F.png

and more wanted posters

Cuq9RsHWIAEUA5y.jpgCuq9TncWIAEh8x2.jpgCurFg9PXgAA5IGd.jpg

you are welcome AZSneed, anytime.

@TB-7021; WOW! you've created the texture yourself and done a perfect job! thank you so much for sharing here. such a work of art.i havent seen another american charmer magazine yet but saw 3 issues of the witch's friend magazine. magazines of this era will be awesome.

oh about fonts of wanted poster, i have looked for them even created a thread on a font forum to ask people but no luck yet. i couldnt find even a close one. if i do, i will certainly share here.

thank you again!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back