Boba Fett Rifle REAL Webley Conversion - It Begins!

Cameron

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
In continued jaw dropping style my girlfriend has amazed me yet again. The first time was a Boba Fett gauntlet kit for my birthday. Well, during a phone conversation she let slip my Christmas gift last week. Why jaw dropping you ask??

Because this ----------

BFW1.jpgBFW2.jpgBFW3.jpg

She bought me a real Webley Mark 1 Flare gun for me to convert to a Boba Fett ESB EE3 !!! She graciously let me have it in advance so I could get to work. This one is a chrome Federal Labs Version but will convert nicely. I dropped it off at a local shop to have the chrome removed. I will post pics as this baby takes shape.

So freaking excited!!

Seriously. My wife barely tolerates my ....ahem...small Star Wars collection.

Sluis Van.....you weren't calling his girlfriend "it" were you? 

Seiously though great find for both.

It's a song. Beyonce says "put a ring on it", it being her finger. :)

Thats awesome, the gun isnt bad either :) Looking forward to the build as I have a DTB webley coming in soon

BB8 I will tell her to chill out. Wait...no I won't I still need a Jetpack !!

all back together. I still need to black out a few screws. Now I'm waiting on Sidewinders greeblie and scope mount kit.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@BB8 I will tell her to chill out. Wait...no I won't I still need a Jetpack !!

all back together. I still need to black out a few screws. Now I'm waiting on Sidewinders greeblie and scope mount kit.

View attachment 651307

:lol

It's beautiful, and coming along nicely. Please take more pics if you could. Maybe a different background .... and a few more angles. Diffuse the lighting maybe. See what I did?
I'm living vicariously through you now. I told my wife that she was only your girlfriend and look what she gifted you. I beseechingly told her I was a committed man thus deserved more. She told me to go find a girlfriend then...and laughed in my face. :unsure

Back