WARNING! Recaster using my photos

Please be aware that this guy is using my photos to promote his 'pouches'
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140151237641&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=004
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140151239495&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=004

Don't know about the other photos from his lightsaber props.

Thanks Matt for warning me!
WOW, two threads in the matter of hours dealing with the same ebayer.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=30773

This guy also claimed to have the "Irriginal" molds to the stormtrooper blaster!:thumbsdown

I love how they stamp THEIR logo on the pics so that no one can copy the pics from THEM! The irony. :thumbsdown

I hate to do water marks to my photos, BUT, I will have to start doing it. I already reported him to eBay. We will see. I hope nobody buys them or will be in serious troubles.:unsure

as I posted in the other thread, the E11 is a picture of the prototype hyperfirm E11. The pictures were being used by the person on ebay with no consent. The person even took it upon themselves to add their own logo to the photos. I requested the pictures be taken down or replaced immediatly and the seller complied.

Well for one thing I can tell you the ROTS pouch on the right is NOT from an original mold as,well,I have that mold.:lol
Actually, I saw the mold you have and It is another one. I am sorry, BUT, your pouch is displayed in several Jedi Knights on Dressing a Galaxy book. Would you mind to trade a pouch with me? :love

And yes, the seller or eBay ended the listing.

The mold on my site is indeed a non-functional one however I also have the functional mold around here somewhere too.Things got misplaced when we moved last year!:lolDamned if I can find it though.In a box....somewhere.
As for trades for the unfinished non-functional pouch and molds I am always open to offers for other original pieces.Drop me a PM if you have anything interesting from ROTS to trade.:thumbsup

if he is linking them directly from your website, switch the pics on him :)

Even if it was linked its wouldnt be from my websiteas I do not have one plus, the ebayer added their own logo to the resized and cropped picture. The picture belongs to the person whom I was originaly invested with the hyperfirms before everything went to crap with those projects.

The mold on my site is indeed a non-functional one however I also have the functional mold around here somewhere too.Things got misplaced when we moved last year!:lolDamned if I can find it though.In a box....somewhere.
As for trades for the unfinished non-functional pouch and molds I am always open to offers for other original pieces.Drop me a PM if you have anything interesting from ROTS to trade.:thumbsup
PMing you right away.

A member here, asked him about the photos. This is what this guy answered:

"These are the unpainted Jedi pouches that I and Diego Aviraldo, who lives in argentina produce. The Diffierence is I worked for Lucasfilm, and made these during all of the prequel films, as well as my saber. He is an amatuer. Again these are pre-order only, but due to certian agreements I will repost, new pics!"

Of course I am an amateur, BUT, I don't promote my pouches using another one's photos. I am feel so angry about this guy. Anyway, take care of him OK?

Checking my emails, looking for this Alex Brandford, I found a message from this guy on July 20 2007. Please read this:

"Activity with jedi_supplier (last 90 days):
- I have bid on 0 items from jedi_supplier

About This Member:
jedi_supplier (51)
Positive feedback: 98.1%
Registered on: www.ebay.com

-------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering when your jedi pouches were going to be available again? Last month when I contacted you you stated sometime in july. I am still intersted.

~Alex"

The worst thing is that I answered him in good faith telling him that I was doing the third wave of them and wasn't planning to sell them on eBay. You can't imagine how stupid I am feeling about it. Please stay away from this guy!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back