Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hello everyone, I know we all like to share, and I thought maybe some of the members here might like to enter a contest.

Please head over to Instructables and check out the wizarding contest:

http://www.instructables.com/contest/wizarding/

Couple of top prizes are wand remote controls and more.

I have entered a couple of entries into this contest so far. And even if you don't have anything you want to enter into the contest or an instructable, keep an eye on the entries some look to have some good potential. Including some paper props :)

PS. Let me know if you enter so I can vote for you :)

I just got my copy of the artefact vault too! I'm planning to scan some stuff at some point, when I do I'll post it here.

pewes2000 As you stated list is outdated! Some of these books were already recreated for example History of Magic (just a few weeks ago). In fact most of them were replicated but most people here don't share anything publicly (including me).

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my copy of the artefact vault too! I'm planning to scan some stuff at some point, when I do I'll post it here.

Fantastic! Can't wait :)

@pewes2000 As you stated list is outdated! Some of these books were already recreated for example History of Magic (just a few weeks ago). In fact most of them were replicated but most people here don't share anything publicly (including me).

Thank you for clarifying that. I don't know where I am going to look for these books on this site, so if you or someone else could link me to them that would be greatly appreciated!

I'm intending to update/tidy the 'List of Harry Potter Free Paper Props on the RPF and where to find them' thread, but the edit function is playing up- If I can this sorted out, though, the list will updated, dead/broken links removed and a section added for Fantastic Beasts Props- there's bound to be lots of those coming up!

Last edited:
So my old, generic, store-bought mousepad was pretty much a crinkly mess after years of use, and so I decided to make a new one.

The design is based on Dumbledore's Desk (main reference picture came from the Artifact Vault). Design was sent to VistaPrint with 300 dpi, the colors came out a little differently than on screen, and it was a little blurry on closeup inspection, but not too shabby.

No point doing a run as it'd be way too expensive lol.

Presenting: Dumbledore's Mousepad:

1.png

2.png

3.png

PM me if you want the file, so you can order your own :).

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back