Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Anyone from Belgium here?
There will be HP Exhibition in Brussels from June 30th.
http://www.expoharrypotter.be/

Sorry for bringing this back, but thank you so much for this post!
I didn't know about this and I live in the Netherlands! I just bought my tickets and I'm so exited!
I'm going on July 6th! So if anyone needs any reference pics let me know!
I went to studio tours as a while back and still have some pics of props over there as well.
Hope this helps someone and thank you again LorduDesign!

Anne

Sorry for bringing this back, but thank you so much for this post!
I didn't know about this and I live in the Netherlands! I just bought my tickets and I'm so exited!
I'm going on July 6th! So if anyone needs any reference pics let me know!
I went to studio tours as a while back and still have some pics of props over there as well.
Hope this helps someone and thank you again LorduDesign!

Anne

Oh my God! That's great! Make sure to do as many pics of all props from all sides on exhibit. Especially books and magazines!

And no problem haha!

I would say every one on this thread need to pick up the Harry Potter The Artifact Vault. It has lots of close up on new and old stuff. Another good Vault book can't wait to read it

Hey everyone!
I'd like to show you something that I assembled.
I didn't "make" it, I got the map from: http://littlefallingstar.deviantart.com/art/The-Marauders-Map-389921556
She made the template bij scanning the map and assembling the 36 scans!
image1 (2).JPGimage3.JPGimage4.JPG
It's small and printed on normal printing paper, but I actually like this size for it, since Harry carried it around with him in his pocket.
And when it was blank it looked like a "spare bit of parchment" and I thinks this fits that description pretty well.
I hope someone finds this useful!

Love,
Anne

Hi,

Does anyone knows the font's name used on "Acceptance Letter" and "Hogsmeade Permission Slip" (I don't speak the fonts "DearMrPotter", "Acceptance Letter Font" or again "4 Privet Drive", but it's look like the font "Uncial" arranged) ? It's on the last version showed at Harry Potter Tour to London !

Thanks, folks!

latest?cb=20120411173353&path-prefix=fr.jpg

latest?cb=20091228034236.jpg

Hey,

It's the font based on original typeface created by Miraphora Mina for the first film (which was handwritten).

I know that Mira based writing for Hogsmeade Permission on P22 Operina fonts but overall it's very different to original Permission form.

Might I ask you if you are the person who owns original Quidditch World Cup programme and ticket props?

Feel free to ask any questions.

Kajetan

Hi everyone.

Today I got the Artifact Vault book. I was really facinated by the books they showed in it. I have been looking around the site, and for the most part nearly all of the HP books have been uploaded to this site. Still there where some books that I couldn't find on this site.

I have used the thread List of Harry Potter Free Paper Props on the RPF and where to find them to look for HP books on this site. This thread may be outdated, but it was the most organized thread where you could look after HP books.

The ones that I couldn't find on this site:
- Magical Hieroglyphs & Logograms
- Advanced Potion Making (Perhaps the first edition, as stated in the book)
- Defence Against the Dark Arts (I know this one is out here, but I couldn't find one that looked identical to the one that is in the book)
- The Standard Book of Spells Grade 5 (the only one I found on the site was brown, however the one in the Artifact Vault was red)
- Rune Dictionary (the picture that was previusoly here has been removed)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (the picture that was previusoly here has been removed)
- A History of Magic (ouldn't find one that looked identical to the one that is in the book)
- Hogwarts a History (couldn't find one that looked identical to the one that is in the book)
- How to Woo Witches
- Flying with the Cannons (this may be here on this site somwhere)
- Numerology
- Wizards are from Neptun... ... Witches are from Saturn (I have seen this one before on the site, but I couldn't find it now)
- The Decline of Pagan Magic
- The Muggle Conspiracy (the picture that was previusoly here has been removed)

Here are pictures of some of the books above (sorry for the bad quality, I wasn't able to scan them):

20160629_135600.jpg 20160629_145550.jpg 20160629_135649.jpg 20160629_135655.jpg20160629_135717.jpg 20160629_135747.jpg 20160629_135753.jpg 20160629_135807.jpg 20160629_145604.jpg

Also if someone has the Artifact Vault and could scan the books that are inside it, that would be fantastic. ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back