SUICIDE SQUAD: DEADSHOT'S Rifle

morganthirteen

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My day job has been really consuming most of my free time over the past year, and after retiring the molds for a few pieces I'd been offering for what seemed like forever I felt I really needed to make something just for me, so....

It's mostly made with off-the-shelf airsoft parts, though there are a few legit tactical pieces sprinkled in here and there. The only pieces I actually make were the barrel shroud and muzzle, neither of which are 100% accurate, close enough for me. The detail I enjoyed the most, was the engraving. And the applying the paint. The pics don't really show the weathering all that well, but I usually keep that stuff light.

Thanks for looking!

Shawn

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3,450
  • FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,013
  • IMG_6915.JPG
    IMG_6915.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,578
I am the way, the truth and the light. nobody comes to the Father but by Me. wow! great build, thought/hoped it was real! 5 stars

Thanks, everyone. It's really more of an "assembly" job than anything else. All told, there's probably about $450-$500 worth of parts in it.

Hello,

Very good job !
One question Morganthirteen, about the mag extension : what's the brand ? Taran Tactical ?
Is it compatible with the magazine for airsoft ?

Thanks and best regards,
Teddy

Back