Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

well it's been 4 days since anyone has posted here so i'll leave this picture for everyone to check out.

its all the art work for each chapter, of all 7 books, on one page!!!!!!!
pretty cool to see it all on one page.

potterbookart.jpg

Thanks! This is the first time I have seen the art, having not read the books (hang head in shame). I am a fan of the movies, which I am watching again, right now.

@ultraman Mary GrandPre art is amazing!

Here's something I started working on:
r8498qI.jpg

It's Daily Prophet from 12th February of 1883. Main article (Bring Back Our Baskets!) first appeared in Quidditch Through the Ages book. I had this idea in mind (doing old/new version of Daily Prophet) for quite a while.
My only problem is article titles. If you want you can help me in that. ;)
Feel free to ask about fonts.

Last edited:
My only problem is article titles. If you want you can help me in that. ;)
Feel free to ask about fonts.

Hey LorduDesign,
I like the idea. How about “AshwinderTragedy Leading To New Laws?”. I looked into historical events around the timeyou’re writing about and saw that a hotel fire in Milwaukee, Wisconsin killed71 people. To tie it into something that a wizarding world paper in Englandwould write about I figured that attributing the fire to a wizard or magicalcreature would be a good idea.

My idea for the article is that an employee ofthe hotel has a child who is a witch or wizard and their potion ingredientswere not stored properly, including a collection of ashwinder eggs. When one ormore eggs were left out it ended up thawing and causing the fire. Because itcaused so many deaths there’s now an outcry from some in the wizarding worldthat new rules should be put in place to keep dangerous ingredients, likeashwinder eggs, from being sold to or collected by unskilled witches or wizards.

If you plan to use the “words within designs” style that themore recent Daily Prophets have, you could even put some of the articleinformation in a snake-like or egg shape.

References:
What Happened on February 10th, 1883 - Additional Info
Ashwinder

Last edited by a moderator:
@LorduDesign Great ad, and it gave me an idea for another ad you may want to try. The Adventures of Pinocchio was made into a childrens book in February 1883 after being a newspaper serial in 1881-1882, which seems like the kind of thing that would cause children to want a living marionette of their own. I don't know if they'd call them LIVING marionettes, but I'm sure something like "enchanted marionettes" or "talking marionettes" would fit.

Here's a few images that you could even use for the ad:
72810000_mazzanti.jpg220px-Le_avventure_di_Pinocchio-pag046.jpgpinocchio-illustrated-by-carlo-chiostri.jpg

LorduDesign, that is a great start on the Prophet, and love the ad!

a438980, great ideas for the Prophet!

Not much help from me, I am suffering from a creativity block. :(

please, does someone still have the HD symbols for galleon, sickle and knuts ? :)

I've tried the search engine but there is nothing, the posts about it may be too old...
thank you !

please, does someone still have the HD symbols for galleon, sickle and knuts ? :)

I've tried the search engine but there is nothing, the posts about it may be too old...
thank you !

I can check my folders when I get a chance, but do you mean these kinds of symbols?
galleon_symbol_by_maddiemalan-d6zy6k5.png

you're entierly right, i should try it - even though i have some doubts about my ability to draw nice precise lines :$
so if anyone has a clean version and whant to share it, i would be gratefull :)

you're entierly right, i should try it - even though i have some doubts about my ability to draw nice precise lines :$
so if anyone has a clean version and whant to share it, i would be gratefull :)
wizardmoney.jpg
This is the best I could find. I think used to have the Photoshop brushes that were posted on here a few years ago, but I don't have Photoshop anymore and seem to have lost the brush files I had collected.

When I'll be home I will share some freebies here.

Are you home yet?
064.gif

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back