Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Can someone please test these links for me? they go to download my Beedle the Bard pages I uploaded a while back:

https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%...kcp5xwwsrw2uz0

https://app.box.com/s/pv9pjpkcp5xwwsrw2uz0
@sonicfreak04 wants to download them but says the links don't work for him- but they work for me. I'd like to know if they work for anyone else? I don't want to have to sign up elsewhere to upload them if the problem isn't on my end.

First link worked fine, second link won't start the download for me.

Can anyone help me and tell me the dimensions of beedle the bard and advanced potions making including the spine.
Also why can't i see some of the pictures?

Hi guys!

Happy holidays everyone! I'm sorry to have to ask, but I've been looking for this file for a couple days without luck. I don't really have the skills to do it myself, so I would like to ask you If any of you did download or have the frame where the photos are inside Harry's photo album (the one Hagrid gave him with the photo of his parents). A lot of files have disappeared, but I think I've seen it somewhere this thread.

Thank you!

Harry Potter's Parents .jpg

Hi guys!

Happy holidays everyone! I'm sorry to have to ask, but I've been looking for this file for a couple days without luck. I don't really have the skills to do it myself, so I would like to ask you If any of you did download or have the frame where the photos are inside Harry's photo album (the one Hagrid gave him with the photo of his parents). A lot of files have disappeared, but I think I've seen it somewhere this thread.

Thank you!

View attachment 570116

Here's what I've gotten from these threads a while back, hope it helps:

rrr.pngrrg.pngJames et Lily Potter.jpgFamille Potter.pngtuj.png

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2012-07-19-20h56m45s79.png
    vlcsnap-2012-07-19-20h56m45s79.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 159
Not sure if this is ok to ask here but; did anyone save the Pottermore certificates that were available just shortly before the old (interactive) site closed? I was away and missed my chance. And I haven't found any pdfs through google yet. Only a few screenies other people posted.If not, would anyone be willing to recreated them, fonts and images, fill-able and save-able and printable?

I haven't had time to work on anything but I can help you. :) I got my own certificate before it closed. I'll link them below. I'm unsure though if the colours/fonts changed for other houses. I am a Puff through and through. One version is mine (so you can see the points and text styles used) and the other is a blank copy I got. The crest obviously would be changed, as would the specs about your wand etc.

Just for the record I continue to be utterly amazed and thrilled at the amazing things created by you all. And thank you for so many of the pics being uploaded. Some will come in handy later on. Less than a year until Fantastic Beasts now guys. :D

canvas.pngPottermore_Profile_-_2015-09-12_23.24.24.png

I haven't had time to work on anything but I can help you. :) I got my own certificate before it closed. I'll link them below. I'm unsure though if the colours/fonts changed for other houses. I am a Puff through and through. One version is mine (so you can see the points and text styles used) and the other is a blank copy I got. The crest obviously would be changed, as would the specs about your wand etc.View attachment 574709View attachment 574710
A very big THANK YOU dear. So there are some Pottermore heads here after all :). And the image size is the biggest I have seen so far. The variable parts would be the House crest, the familar pic, the users wand and their Info.I almost gave up hope of finding anything. I contacted Pottermore a while ago but the reply I got didn't answered any of my questions. Only directing me to the FAQ ... as if that would help in this case -.-

Hey, I'm french so excuse me for my english.
I'm new there but I wanted to show you something :
84721909_o.png
It's a Butterbeer pack I found on the web. It's a bit too small. If you wanna put a bottle in it, you'll have to print it on a A3 sheet, or on 2 A4 rigid paper sheets.
Hope you'll enjoy it ;)

Last edited:
I started to work with textures on the prophets, and you can see the results under, in the photo.

Attachments

• psdtextss.jpg
    psdtextss.jpg
    830.8 KB · Views: 238
Anyone got a link for the Inside-Pattern of Snapes Advanced Potion Making? I sadly wasn't able to find one (or I oversaw it).
If you would be more carefull when you look around forum, you have the search button in the upper path of the forum.
Twice, there is no such thing like replicating the content of a page like that, because it is unique.

ValkaSnape If you are looking for endpaper I'm afraid no one ever replicated it. As replicating symbols pattern is quite easy, finding original floral background pattern is almost impossible. I have been looking for it since September without luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you would be more carefull when you look around forum, you have the search button in the upper path of the forum.
Twice, there is no such thing like replicating the content of a page like that, because it is unique.
I hope you aren't saying that I'm to lazy to search and just ask instead? I can assure you that I'm NOT one of those person and implying something like that is kinda rude you know and I - personally - don't see a sense in posting in a forum without performing the most basic thing on a side.

@LorduDesign
So everyone is basically making their own ( in those I saw online)? Okay ... no wonder I couldn't find anything anywhere - that explains quite a lot of things. Then I'll search for some that are fitting. Thanks for the answer :)

@LorduDesign
I just have the normal Halfblood Prince DVD and therefore its rather blurry without that much details so yes, that would be totally amazing if you could do that!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back