Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Just wanted to let everyone know that during the time of the Minalima exhibition there is an exhibition catalogue thats for sale for a limited time at the Minalima webstore until the 19th, for £20.00 this could be yours, I ordered mine yesterday

a big thanks to you, i didn't know about it and i just ordered mine too ! ;)

Not pretty brilliant, but if someone wants to finish it just take this. ;)
Harry's Alphabet from Godric Hollow house if someone doesn't know.

Attachments

• harryaph.jpg
    harryaph.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 226
Thanks LorduDesign and keelhauler :)
I will have a spellunk when I get home and have better internet access - it is absolute rubbish at work today!!
As I mentioned, am hoping to use some members FABULOUS creations to jazz up my daughters bland wardrobe (I hope to start over the weekend) and whilst this is a Harry Potter thread, I would like to exploit my newbie status to ask if anyone can point me in the direction of some printable Once Upon A Time artwork/geekery :)
I tried a few search terms, but came up with not much!
Thanks alot for the welcome and help - it is welcomed and I will figure out how to show off the goods when I'm done :)

Last edited by a moderator:
AidanRO - I agree ;-)
You lot are just so talented!!
I've grabbed some of the newspaper headlines and the book covers - just trying to work out how I can cover a notebook with them - as the sizing appears to be slightly off for me to print on A3 paper, but have the image at a suitable size for a small exercise book or A5/A6 note book - I'm sure I will get there! decat - I've noticed that, my first comment was directed at Hinkypunk because I thought I was replying to her post/comment - can't half tell that this type of forum is a whole new world to me LOL
I only started using FB last year - and that was just to make sure I was smarter than my kid when she starts thinking she can use it!!
Any tips, help and general eye rolling at my newbie status is absolutely welcome ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another page done! I just need to do some more stories, but my imagination is not working atm.
Waiting on your feedback guys.

Attachments

• psd3rpf.jpg
    psd3rpf.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 156
@vitor potter, thank you so much for our first prop from fantastic beasts. it looks wonderful :)

here i want to show my Magical Hieroglyphs and Logograms book... once i shared the foiling page too here. since it is a very complex pattern, it needs a lot of attention to foil. this is my first try and foiling work is kinda hard. but i want to thank Ecl for his help on foiling methods. as a draft project it looks good but i want to reach an Ecl quality so i will share if it looks any better soon :)

90d2k5.jpg
2vl2ntw.jpg
5lb7ti.jpg
30ho95u.jpg
34sff9h.jpg
2wfpkpx.jpg

Nice looking cover!! The foiling technique takes a lot of attempts, but that's pretty cool! Even if it doesn't come out totally perfect, that's fine too, as a lot of these textbooks would look old from use anyways :D Love the design on that cover. Looks amazing!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back