Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Monkey, if I'd had enough extra cash during my trip, I would have picked those two stamps up as well. Perfect finishing touch to any replica HP letters.

Tell me about it, I almost didn't, but my wife told me. "You will regret it when we leave" and she was right, I regret not picking up the gringotts seal as well.

does anyone have a clean and nice version of the interacive wands guides from orlando's park ? They seem to be interesting, even if they aren't movie props ;
i'm sorry, i don't recall where i've found these scans Interactive-Wand-Map_1.jpgInteractive-Wand-Map_2-1024x660.jpg
apparently, they are in the Orlando's wands boxes :
L-Interactive-Hermione-Granger-Wand-1279649.JPG

no interest in recreating this label?

I might be able to. What do you think all of the words are?

It looks to me like

LUCAMELODY
BLUES (something)

MADE BY STRAWBERRY (??)

After a little research, the design seems to based on the vintage German "Bandmaster Blues Solist"
tumblr_ln5iziMlXg1qiklpoo1_1280.jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 89
I might be able to. What do you think all of the words are?

It looks to me like

LUCAMELODY
BLUES (something)

MADE BY STRAWBERRY (??)

After a little research, the design seems to based on the vintage German "Bandmaster Blues Solist"
View attachment 553826

Nice job on sussing out Strawberry and the type of harmonica. Maybe the word after BLUES is Solist, as on the Bandmaster harmonica.

Apparently the harmonica is mentioned in A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films. But I don't have the book. :( It might shed some light on the other text.

Nice job on sussing out Strawberry and the type of harmonica. Maybe the word after BLUES is Solist, as on the Bandmaster harmonica.

Apparently the harmonica is mentioned in A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films. But I don't have the book. :( It might shed some light on the other text.

It is part of the Movie Magic book.

Nothing on the Graphic Arts one.

Not sure about the word after Blues but the bottom line says:

"Made in Strawberry Hill"

The prop is displayed in the Warner Bros. Museum in LA, where people are now allowed to take pictures.
So I believe that's your best shot at getting a better image of it.

@Monsters_05 Yes, it is in Movie Magic book :D
Word after Blues is solist
btw can you tell me what do you think about my Prophets? (you can find thread about it in Props section)

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone have a clean and nice version of the interacive wands guides from orlando's park ? They seem to be interesting, even if they aren't movie props ;
i'm sorry, i don't recall where i've found these scans View attachment 553764View attachment 553765
apparently, they are in the Orlando's wands boxes :
View attachment 553766

I can scan mine up for you, I got an interactive wand a month ago, and it is a 2 sided map, I'll just have to remember to bring it in to work tomorrow.

Wizarding World does have most, if not all, those items. Just wish their pumpkin juice bottles and chocolate frog boxes were closer to the real props.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back