Lilykills Fallout 4 Props for 3D Printing

DSC_0027.JPG

Fallout 3 10mm pistol printed and ready to be finished up. Dry fits together snugly. Hoping to prime, sand, and paint it before Fallout 4 rolls around.

Lilykill, your helmet designs are top notch! I always wanted a T-45. Here is my progress so far, pretty much done with assembly.

View attachment 537092View attachment 537093

Wow, those turned out great, how does it fit for you?, was the assembly easy enough to understand?.

View attachment 537713

Fallout 3 10mm pistol printed and ready to be finished up. Dry fits together snugly. Hoping to prime, sand, and paint it before Fallout 4 rolls around.

Awesome just seen it on thingiverse, its already looks good unpainted.

I havent fitted it yet but the pieces go together well. Better than expected. Assembly was ok, had to figure out where some of the smaller parts went but no biggie. I like the dowel setup, makes it easy to put together once you have everything printed out.

I havent fitted it yet but the pieces go together well. Better than expected. Assembly was ok, had to figure out where some of the smaller parts went but no biggie. I like the dowel setup, makes it easy to put together once you have everything printed out.

Ok thats great, I didnt want to go nuts with doweling every piece to every other piece but I think I put enough in that once assembled it is pretty rigid on its own.

Prints look great, I finished up the laser pistol as well...that thing took some time to print out. I'm liking the site on the top of yours. Also printed out your grenade and the ripper is on the printer right now as well. Then I seriously need to take some time to prime, sand, and paint since I have 5-6 prints sitting ready to be finished off.

I may even try to mold the energy cell on the F4 laser and make some copies of it to have some laying around, would be my first mold attempt and worse case scenario I make a huge mess. That wouldn't be the first time my garage saw a huge mess.

Prints look great, I finished up the laser pistol as well...that thing took some time to print out. I'm liking the site on the top of yours. Also printed out your grenade and the ripper is on the printer right now as well. Then I seriously need to take some time to prime, sand, and paint since I have 5-6 prints sitting ready to be finished off.

I may even try to mold the energy cell on the F4 laser and make some copies of it to have some laying around, would be my first mold attempt and worse case scenario I make a huge mess. That wouldn't be the first time my garage saw a huge mess.

The sight needs a little work just to make it fit in the holder a bit better but for the minute its fine. Cool post some images when there done, always like to see someone else printing my stuff. That's what I'm doing now, I've done 2 light base coats which I will use to sand smooth before painting. I will also slight loosen the dowel on the MF cell as I think it's a little too big fit a nice fit off the printer.

Yeah they really dropped some great images. The new ripper variations look incredible. The hype train for this game is through the roof at this point.

Yeah they really dropped some great images. The new ripper variations look incredible. The hype train for this game is through the roof at this point.

Ye carn't wait. Going to have a lot of stuff to model and print.

Lovely clean parts - thought they were SLA at first!

Thanks, the printer has been running effortlessly at the moment.

Here what I managed to do last night.
render 1.JPG

Still need some work but should'nt take long.

That's killer, dude. I've wanted to make a Thirst Zapper since I got the T-shirt!

You continue to kick major modeling ass, good sir! :thumbsup

Awesome for a one day model.
Do you have a STEP version of the files? I think it could use some tweaking like having a bottle cap at the front, and the three arcs being hollowed out (instead of flat on their back)

That's killer, dude. I've wanted to make a Thirst Zapper since I got the T-shirt!

You continue to kick major modeling ass, good sir! :thumbsup

Thanks, I carnt wait to see what else in the art book, I might try the early concept of the new pip-boy.

Awesome for a one day model.
Do you have a STEP version of the files? I think it could use some tweaking like having a bottle cap at the front, and the three arcs being hollowed out (instead of flat on their back)

I have just uploaded a STEP 214 file as someone wanted the surface colours aswell. Ye, makes sense, the only reason I left them solid is so it needs no support material when printed. I also left off the bottle cap as once I've printed mine out I'll change the model to fit an actual bottle cap so you could have a Nuka Cola cap on the end.

I just wanted to thank you for all of the hard work you have put into the models you have shared. I have made and given away several prints based on your work. Lots of happy folks!
Thanks again!

King Kudzu/LazarusLong

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back