Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@LorduDesign Nice!! Might have to go searching now that I know this book had an interior :D. Thanks Lordu!!

Edit: Haha, yes I see it now! Wishful thinking would have sent me on a wild goose chase!!

Last edited:
I think is too big to print it. (*prop not ready yet*)
So I will not put any watermark on it.

Nice measurements, LorduDesign. decat, some of us doesn't know how to use GIMP. Is way too complicated for me.

Attachments

• psdlong.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 178
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!
I did front cover for Prefects Who Gained Power :D I'm currently working on spine and back of it :)
I'm not gonna upload textured file until I do spine and back because front cover textured file is 55 mb (Photoshop file for front cover is 512 mb) :/
http://lordudesign.deviantart.com/art/Prefects-Who-Gained-Power-front-cover-556941714
prefects_who_gained_power_front_cover_by_lordudesign-d97l6z6.jpg
Fonts used:
-Archive Roundface Script
-Archive Tale
-Archive Garfield-
-Archive Old Style Condensed
-Archive Modern II Open

Hope you like it!

lemonlemonuk Oh I didn't think of early ones :) But some from early movies actually had interior :D Standard Book of Spells Grade 1 had an interior. Magical Drafts and Potions, some of Lockart's books, divination books and A History of Magic :D I heard that interior of first version of History of Magic (from 1st movie) had the same interior as version from later movies :)

Hey!
I did front cover for Prefects Who Gained Power :D I'm currently working on spine and back of it :)
I'm not gonna upload textured file until I do spine and back because front cover textured file is 55 mb (Photoshop file for front cover is 512 mb) :/
http://lordudesign.deviantart.com/art/Prefects-Who-Gained-Power-front-cover-556941714
View attachment 521580
Fonts used:
-Archive Roundface Script
-Archive Tale
-Archive Garfield-
-Archive Old Style Condensed
-Archive Modern II Open

Hope you like it!

Looking nice. excited for the entire cover!

According to page to screen, about twenty pages of each book were made, then repeated until it was thick enough. also, books that were seen close up, like Advanced Potion Making, had copies that were 25-50% bigger for the close up shots.

The books I know of that had inside pages:
Advanced Potion Making
Beedle the Bard
Dark Arts Defence
Dark Forces
Defence Against the Dark Arts
History of Magic
Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore
Moste Potente Potions
Monster Book of Monsters
Spellmans syllabry
Standard book of spells grade 5
Unfogging the future
Wingogrands water plants

Last edited:
there was a nice fanmade monster book of monsters I found a long time ago but the illustrations are pixelated so Im gonna fix that by finding the original illustrations, and adding some new ones

According to page to screen, about twenty pages of each book were made, then repeated until it was thick enough. also, books that were seen close up, like Advanced Potion Making, had copies that were 25-50% bigger for the close up shots.

The books I know of that had inside pages:
Advanced Potion Making
Beedle the Bard
Dark Arts Defence
Dark Forces
Defence Against the Dark Arts
History of Magic
Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore
Moste Potente Potions
Monster Book of Monsters
Spellmans syllabry
Standard book of spells grade 5
Unfogging the future
Wingogrands water plants

One shot I have from Year with the Yeti suggests there's something in there. Man, I'd give anything to have a peek inside! Anybody know any staff who work at Wizarding World? ;D

YETI-Interior.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back