Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

hello I found many image of all different product from the weasley wizard wheezes.

Thanks for all people who give me their images.
please find below all the product in these 4 pdf

View attachment explosive entreprise fireworks.pdf
View attachment Muggle Magic and Sweets and Wonder Witch and other items.pdf
View attachment Joke part 1.pdf
View attachment Joke part2.pdf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now,

Some product miss in my collection of weasley product.I found a part of this product in a film or in the DVD bonus.Can someone help me please ?

1: I think it is "WEASLEY PRODUCT "
2: it's "OUT TO LUNCH FAKE MOUSTACHE"
3: It's probably a compilation box of different weasley's product because sometimes it is written "ANTI GRAVITY HAT" and sometimes " WEASLEY WONDEROUS WAND"
4: It is written favourit i dont know how it is .
5: it is a sachet with a drawing of phoenix above

vlcsnap-2010-09-12-22h52m53s147.JPGvlcsnap-2010-08-25-14h50m20s153.JPGvlcsnap-2012-03-05-00h28m56s20.pngWWW_TffR~1.jpgvlcsnap-2010-08-25-16h10m14s250.JPGWWW_TR~1aa.jpg
View attachment explosive entreprise fireworks.pdf

vlcsnap-2010-09-12-22h52m53s147.JPG

vlcsnap-2010-08-25-14h50m20s153.JPG

vlcsnap-2012-03-05-00h28m56s20.png

WWW_TffR~1.jpg

vlcsnap-2010-08-25-16h10m14s250.JPG

WWW_TR~1aa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Friends,
I'm brand new to the site, but i'm a major hp fan. I am throwing a Hogwarts Halloween this year and am currently building sets for the party. I am building the grand hall, gryffindor common room and quidditch world cup camp site in my back yard, as well as setting my house up themed as classrooms. I Absolutely LOVE all of these things Hinkypunk !
You mentioned in the thread about purchasing these bottles...where can I purchase these on the site?

Also if any of you have any other suggestions for things I should use for this party please let me know! Currently building the owl lecturn, butterbeer barrel keg and other amazing props. I have been collecting old books and picture frames as well... I would appreciate any and all suggestions!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Friends,
I'm brand new to the site, but i'm a major hp fan. I am throwing a Hogwarts Halloween this year and am currently building sets for the party. I am building the grand hall, gryffindor common room and quidditch world cup camp site in my back yard, as well as setting my house up themed as classrooms. I Absolutely LOVE all of these things Hinkypunk !
You mentioned in the thread about purchasing these bottles...where can I purchase these on the site?

Also if any of you have any other suggestions for things I should use for this party please let me know! Currently building the owl lecturn, butterbeer barrel keg and other amazing props. I have been collecting old books and picture frames as well... I would appreciate any and all suggestions!

Hi all, new to this thread and to Potter props in general. Been pouring over this thread and collecting all the great work!

I want to print some covers but I'm not sure on sizes. Is there a list of measurements for the numerous hogwarts books? I've been looking through the thread and found these two:

Advanced Potion Making: 21cm x 13 cm or 8.26" x 5.12"
The Tales of Beedle the Bard: 8.6" x 5.x" x .6"

Any other book dimensions anyone can provide would be awesome. i'll compile and post a master list.

I'm particularly curious about the Quibbler's dimensions. I've found mention of various sizes. Is there a standard size that most people use?
15.75" x 10.75"
A3 size - 29.7cm x 42cm or 11.69" x 16.52" This is the full front/back size, then it would be folded to A4 size - 8.27" x 11.69"

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Keelhauler : for me it's dificult to know the real size of books, we can estimated the size.

one book , i know the real size. because it's an official replic from Minalima studio ,who work for the film

Exercise book Size : 17.5 cm * 25.5 cm / 7*10 Inches (size from the store minalima.com ) http://store.minalima.com/shop/hogwarts-replica-exercise-book-1/

71gCcQa8epL__SL1000_.jpg

After you can estimate with photo from the harry potter london tour .

546945_10150659296218195_370847903_n.jpg

If you want, i go to the Harry potter The Exhibition in Paris next week. i can estimate for you and take photos. it's the first time that i see the real props from HP film
I'm exiting. :p
And monday I go to dysneyland Paris for the firt time:).

it's easy for me to go to Paris I'm french. 4 hours by car to go to Paris. hope to be a nice trip.

Last edited:
Thanks joj2! It's exciting that you are going to the exhibition. Paris is a bit too far for me, :lol any pictures you can get would be great! have a good trip!

joj2: Just an FYI when I went to the Harry potter The Exhibition They did NOT let you take photos or videos. I did complain about this because of the studio tour and they said to me WB has said no photos or videos can be to be taken. So unless something has changed my guess still is they will not let you take photos and videos. You might want to ask them

I do not know but my sister and my brother and one friend wentto the exhibition before me and one specified to them at the beginning that the photos authorized but without flash and video was forbidden
they even posted photos on facebook and nobody told them anything.
that perhaps changed.

My sister buy to me bertties botts gelly bean "evrery flavour been"

:wacko BEURK that with really the stated taste
dirt vomit soap grass earthworm...ect I have failed to vomit they are really bad:sick
35cdea6c-8cbb-490b-97d4-be3c2fc55840.jpgit cost 5 Euros:sick

Last edited:
Hello everyone! :)
I'm new on this site...I'm just discover this fantastic thread!! :love:love I fell in love with your works and I wanna thank you to make all this fantastic props avaliable for everyone who loves Harry Potter World!!
This year I'm gonna make an inspired Harry Potter Christmas Tree :$ I've just made some Howlers, interdepartmental memos and Diagon Alley shops signs, the Marauders Map and some acceptance letters do decorate the tree. Now, I've seen that at the beginning of the thread Hinkypunk has done a great job organizing all the props on photobucket but now they're unavaliable. Does anyone knows how can get that props? Thank you a lot! :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back