Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

MinaLima shared -coming soon- news. What do you think? Is MinaLima going to publish some of book replicas? i check out the picture and i see the tales of beedle the bard and advanced potion making too.

Unfortunately i cant get excited bcoz they were selling only cover picture of a book for 250-300 pounds. with the same logic, those books would be probably around 500 pound :D

It looks like Minalima will be selling notebooks, and maybe some notecards similar to the other ones they have for sale in their shop. Since they aren't super high quality fine art prints, I imagine the prices will be more attainable. Good news, indeed!

everyman_01_1.jpg
This other Minalima notebook (not from the HP universe) is 5.7 x 8.2 in. (14.7 x 21 cm) with lined paper inside, and goes for £8. The one in the new picture looks like a hardback, though.

everyman_01_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, will have to get those notebooks :D Somehow I doubt they will actually be making replicas of the potion book or bard book, but if they were, i'm sure those will be pricey :D Probably they're more like mini prints or mostly postcards. The notebooks look awesome though!

Awesome notebooks! Using the Hogwarts exercise book covers for actual notebooks is a really clever and awesome idea! I could see them selling well if the price isn't too high. I'm intrested to see what other items they do, I might look at getting some if they're not too expensive:)

With all the Diagon Alley talk of late thought I'd share the promo poster for the 2014 Diagon Alley opening. It's got a great retro look to it and really catchy colors. I Cleaned up border text and some of the graphics from the donor image.

Diagon Alley Poster bfd.jpg

Hi wooze, good to hear from you. Glad you'll be able to use the round version of the broomsticks coaster.

bfd

Attachments

• Diagon Alley Poster bfd.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 302
bfd-
LOVE the poster!!! I swear, I must be living under a rock these days cause you have been coming up with such awesome stuff and I have never seen them before!!! So glad that you are on the job bfd and bringing us such great work. Thank you so much :)

Thanks for the kind words avacarter, ec, lynx and wooze, glad you enjoyed the poster. Wooze, you're gonna make me blush, but I appreciate it.

bfd

:cheersAwsome Creations Everyone,.!!

Barneyrfdthat person is the who insult me, when i saw his blog, i pm her/him to take down all the creation that done here in therpf
and he/she replay me a nonsense message,.im glad that person is banned here' that's why im affraid to post more HP creation. Anyway nice Job for the labels and the Pygmy Tag.

TB-7021 that was cool drawing,.

lynx0099 thanks for sharing :)

i miss posting magical stuff here and hope someday i can be also like you guys who are very present here'

take care always.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is really harry potter paper props related but has anyone heard theres gonna be a harry potter themed hotel in london that comes with a tour package where they take you to the filming locations and leavesden studios?

Schermafbeelding 2014-10-27 om 22.04.34.png

I'm working on a hi-res version of the Fantastic Beasts book. Not sure yet what to do with the back side. Are there photo's of the original prop?

Neat label bfd! I've been wanting to put together a fireworks prop with these labels. Do you have suggestions as to where I could find appropriate tubes for these? I imagine they'd be kind of like cardboard shipping tubes, but thinner and smaller!

@Bfd; thats a wonderful label Barney! I think this is the first time i see it. Weasley Products are awesome really. and thank you so much for bringing them to us :love

@TB-7021; thats great! I believe i had the picture of fantastic beasts' orginal back cover but i cant find it. as soon as i do i will post it.

edit: oh yeah i have found a source

Hogwarts Text Books Untitledytryyryr.png

Last edited:
@Bfd; thats a wonderful label Barney! I think this is the first time i see it. Weasley Products are awesome really. and thank you so much for bringing them to us :love

You're welcome lynx.

- - - Updated - - -

Neat label bfd! I've been wanting to put together a fireworks prop with these labels. Do you have suggestions as to where I could find appropriate tubes for these? I imagine they'd be kind of like cardboard shipping tubes, but thinner and smaller!

I think the tube inside of toilet paper and paper towel rolls would work pretty well ec. Actually, gift wraptubes woruld work well too and can be cut to whatever length you want.

You know I was just thinkin' that tin cans of various sizes would work too as long as they were covered with plain brown wrapping paper.

That should give ya a nice variety of sizes for the fireworks labels.

bfd

Last edited:
Lynx, thanks for the coaster. Where did you find that? I don't remember ever seeing something like that. You have an eagle eye. And thanks for retouching it further, Barney. I think I might try to recreate the coaster with felt and paint using the file. There has been some really nice work of late. I'm working on a couple of things that are not in the movies, but related. I'm going to try to get them finished soon and post them as a group. Halloween is slowing me down.

You're welcome lynx.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the tube inside of toilet paper and paper towel rolls would work pretty well ec. Actually, gift wraptubes woruld work well too and can be cut to whatever length you want.

You know I was just thinkin' that tin cans of various sizes would work too as long as they were covered with plain brown wrapping paper.

That should give ya a nice variety of sizes for the fireworks labels.

bfd

Ah, thanks for the suggestions! I had not thought of the using the inside of gift wrap tubes, that sounds like an awesome idea, as one tube can probably yield a few pieces!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back