New BMF coming

I just checked at my local walmart had 4 in stock. There was no price though and their scanners couldn't find the item.

I'll have to head back when I have some spare cash and pick one up.

I bought one off eBay this morning.....dont know what was going on,.....there were loads of people selling them, 'buy it nows' for just under £100, bids up to £40 with a couple more days of sale left.
I got mine for £26 with £5 postage.....7 bids

Hopefully I'll have it by the middle of the week

J

I was in a Walmart yesterday (just south of Baltimore, MD, off Rt 97) and they had at least 8 of them. I was sooo tempted to pic one up, but it's just another project to add to a long list of projects, and it's a bit big for my current residence. Maybe if I win the lottery before they sell out...

Took mine back yesterday and I'm off to Big W today. They most likely will not have it on the floor yet as it is a catalogue item and the catalogue sale doesn't start until Thursday. My problem now is I'm leaving on a lengthy overseas trip tomorrow (Tuesday) so the wife is going to have to get it for me while I'm away.

It's good to know most everyone can get it at a respectable price. Unfortunately, when I bought mine from TRU cost me $150. The good news is now a local department store here in Australia (Big W) is now set to receive the Rebels Falcon and will have it on sale for $88.00 as of 30 Oct 14. So I've packed it back up and will be taking it back for a refund...unless they match the price that is. Happy days.

What's it retailing for, and what the shelf tag call it?

My store had a "SW REBELS MLN FALCON" for $29.97 and a "SW REBEL DESTROYER" for $44.97.

Both shelves were empty...

There was no shelf tag or price shown.....they had to scan it for the price: 59.96 The receipt shows "SW Falcon"

Robert

Was just at Wal-Mart: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414377388.712491.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414377407.741411.jpg Both have Rebels logo.

Edit: spelling

Not exactly a game, but rather it is a Star Wars take on the ole plastic Army men of old. I picked up one of the sets for an exclusive Luke Skywalker X-Wing pilot figure in it as it looks to be about 1/32 scale (might be just right to pose with one of the larger X-Wing models).

Looking over my Falcon tonight, I found a possible source for the solar collector patterns on the engine deck since the toy only has stickers for these. TIE Fighter wings seem to use the same pattern, so I compared the large Revell TIE Fighter wings with the sticker sheet and it matches almost exactly. Not sure if I will cut sections out of the TIE wings to make the collector grills or resin cast a section as a master, but at least I found a source for mine unless somebody does an etch set or resin.

It's at walmart.com for $57.00 free shipping. Just ordered 2. Is anyone planning on offering STL files for the side panels?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back