Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Lynx, nice job on the Triwizard Tragedies cover. I printed one out on my inkjet and it looks good. I would recommend going down to the local print shop and having one printed out on a laser jet printer which will produce a really nice semi-sheen look and will be waterproof (which inkjet is not).

Coincidentally, I just finished cleaning up the same cover and was going to post it but I won't now...lol But I've got some other stuff I'll put up shortly.
Ciel, thanks for the kind words.

bfd

Last edited by a moderator:
Awhile back I posted a replica I made of the Hogsmeade Sign at Wizarding World of HP and I've noticed they have recently installed a new Hogsmeade sign about respecting spell limits

Hogsmeade Spell Limits sign WWOHP.jpg

so I replicated that one to have a matching set.

The fonts and graphics are accurate. I don't know the actual size but the proportions are pretty close (hard to get exact because the sign is very high up and all the pictures need to be perspective corrected). I also added a red eye (cause I thought it looks good) and gave the lantern a glowing look like it is lighted.

Hogsmeade Spell limit Sign WWOHP bfd.jpg

bfd

Attachments

• Hogsmeade Spell limit Sign WWOHP bfd.pdf
    214.6 KB · Views: 267
Heyyy Barney thank you very much for the sign. It looks awesome :)

and about triwizard tragedies; you are welcome all anytime. if i can make more i will try

Thanks lynx.

Something a little more colorful like...Fred's basic Blaze Box and George's Compendium labels.

Fred's Basic Blaze Box bfd.jpg Georges conpendium of explosives bfd.jpg

Cleaned up graphics, fonts and removed logos.

bfd

Attachments

• Fred's Basic Blaze Box bfd.pdf
    683.1 KB · Views: 301
  • Georges conpendium of explosives bfd.pdf
    407.9 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
I should mention that the pdf attachments in my posts of replicated props are always better resolution than the jpg images in the post. The jpgs are just there to give an idea of what the item looks like and to jazz-up the post.

bfd

Last edited:
Thanks hinkypunk for everything

Sorry Haz01, although hinky started the thread and provided many fine props, she has not been active for a long time. There are many other dedicated and talented members that have been providing the prop replicas that you have been enjoying over these past few hundred pages.

And of course, welcome to the forum.

bfd

Last edited:
bfd,
Love the Weasley graphics!!! If I had to pick one place in the Wizarding World to visit, it would be Fred and George's shop and I thank you bfd for bringing us some of their fun products. Loved the Boxing Telescope that you recently shared with us as well.
Fabulous job as always :D

bfd woozelmom is indeed right! thank you so much for all weasley product. i have never seen a bad work you do. thank you so much for sharing here and keeping potter fire alive! :)

Thank you Bluebird! Do you have the rest of the pages? I think my original link didn't go to the page I really wanted. The page with the skulls, objects, crushing cabinet labelled "Relic No ###" etc.

But I'll probably use what you linked too! Thank you!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back