1:1 Connery (Bond) Statue!

Chewie15

Sr Member
Hey Guys!

A friend of mine Don sent me this cool graphic... he made this 1:1 statue using an older bust of Connery I sculpted back in the day. I think this is so cool and Don did a great job :D

download15.jpg

H

Wow, that is excellent. He sent me pictures of the painted bust a while back which I was using as my Avatar until it somehow vanished. I have not tried to re-upload it yet. I want to do mine in a similar fashion, but with a wet suit coverering the Tuxedo with the red carnation poking out. Must show this link over at Absolutely James Bond. If anyone is interested in a copy of Howard's bust of Connery or Brosnan feel free to contact me.

GB

Last edited:
That... that's just insane! But the good, "the guy who invented fried Twinkies" insane. Not "your dog tells you to kill" insane.

I am super impressed...especially with the hands, They look extremely life like. I almost would guess that is a real person with the bust superimposed or as a mask. Not meant to take away from the bust though, it is a great likeness of young Connery.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back