Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

It is so nice to see some familar faces here :) I have been away for a bit. Haven't been doing too much in Harry's world of late but I am hoping to get back there soon.
Nice work Norbert and bfd!!!

I love your avatar Woozelmom. I can't wait to see the Weasley Wizard Wheezes at Diagon Alley and what products they will have to offer at Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Thank you Schubro :0) The Weasleys are my favorite characters :0) I wish that I could go to The WWoHP. I am hoping to make it there someday (fingers crossed) I hope if anyone here is lucky enough to go, they will take lots of pictures (hint hint LOL)

Contacted Universal about some of the new props for sale in the parks here is what they said

gringotts gold bars – are currently due in mid to end of September, but subject to change

gringotts vault key – do not carry at this time, please continue to see if this is something we will be carrying

nose biting teacups - do not carry at this time, please continue to see if this is something we will be carrying

umbridge on a unicycle - do not carry at this time, please continue to see if this is something we will be carrying

pygmy puff cages and labels - do not carry at this time, please continue to see if this is something we will be carrying
Celestina Warbeck music CDs - ​do not carry at this time, please continue to see if this is something we will be carrying
[/B]

I'm, sure I'm not alone in this, but I've been gazing longingly at a lot of photos posted on the web of Universal's Diagon Alley and I'm completely smitten by it! They've done a phenomenal job of recreating it and Knockturn Alley with details way beyond my expectations. (And that is saying something). They have gone to such lengths to flesh out all of the stores and possibilities that Diagon Alley would have, and used what must be the most talented and creative minds to capture the feel of it, while still accommodating huge crowds of people and muggles. I'm just flabbergasted at all the attention to detail.

The signage alone must have been an immense undertaking. I sure hope to get there some day and experience it for myself, but in the meantime, still trolling the web for the lucky chaps who have been there and posted some of their great photos of it. I'm at least enjoying it vicariously.

I got a real chuckle out of The Museum of Muggle Curiosities... the microwave, the radio, the electrical plugs that Mr. Weasley so admires, an electric fan, etc. My imagination is running wild with what could be inside a place of this sort. (Guess I have a great collection of the stuff already!)

Anyway, there is so much for us to now inspire us all; I know I’m really getting geeked up again!

Hi everyone,

I'm super excited (lame I know) because I get to post my own stuff today. :D I've got a couple of things I've been working on and take ages because I don't have the talent or experience you incredibly amazing people have.

The first two things are two notes. The note Sirius sends to Harry (GOF) and the RAB Locket note (HBP). Both have easy fonts to use. The RAB note uses 'P22 Da Vinci Forward' and Sirius's handwriting is 'Secret Scrypt Two' (I had trouble installing Secret Scrypt Two so installed Secret Scrypt One and replaced all the instances of 't' with 'P22 Operina Fiore'). Below are these notes both with a background (so you can see what they are supposed to look like and how it's folded) and with a white background. Two easy projects for me to get started with, though I'm sure they've probably been done to death.

The third one is my own original Quibbler cover, though no back cover yet. I have such admiration for Jhadha and BarneyRDF's covers that I thought I'd give something original a go. I'd love some good feedback because it's a very new thing for me to try. (I'm better re-creating Logos. LOL.) :)

Anyway, enjoy.

RAB-Note.png RAB-Note-Plain.png Sirius-Note.png Sirius-Note--Plain.png

AliB-QuibblerCover-June04.png

Nice faithful replication of the notes alib. My preference is to see props done as close as possible to the original so nice work.

Very inventive Quibbler cover. The very nature of the magazine allows you to come up with all sorts of imaginative ideas.

bfd

@bfd im curently working as a graphic designer, so that i have no time to make more magical HP stuff, actually i miss here and see other work. and im glad you and other are still here.
PotionMistress thanks for sharing the info.

alib1149 thanks for sharing wonderful creation, don't tell you have no talent, see, you made all great things and share to us,.
and very nice Quibbler keep sharing. i will try to finish some of work to share another prop.

Hey, thankyou! But I'm a perfeccionist haha Now I'm using a mix of "CantzleyAD1600" and "XmasTerpieceRegular". Maybe I'll use some letters of "WirWenzlaw" too :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back