Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

lemonlemonuk 

Hi Thank you for your advice. of course I try to find lot of antique store. but never find same model.
anyway Thank you so much!!!

Does anyone know the font used on the 9 3/4 sign? I need the font for the numbers not the letters. I'm getting it as a tattoo and it would really help if I had a clear printing of 9 3/4 to show the artist.Thanks :) platform.jpg

Hi, I'm new here as in literally just discovered this site this morning, joined specifically for this thread and have made it to page 78 so far. As far as I'm concerned this thread is heaven. I'm not great at the graphic design side of things but I recently rewrote the entirety of Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them as a publisher document with aged pages, pictures of the various beasts and any reference to comic relief deleted my original version having completely fallen to pieces. I'll post some pictures once I figure out how to do so on this site. Apart from that I've made about 6 more hp textbooks from scratch as well as all 6 of the letters Hermione would have received from Hogwarts though none of this is to the level of anything I've seen on here. I also once got bored and worked out a lesson schedule for the entirety of Hogwarts all years and houses included from which to make individual schedules for the characters.

Last edited:
Been vewy, vewy quite here as of late.

Thought I would contribute these Hogwarts exercise notebook covers for Harry, Hermione and Ron I worked on. I redid the labels from scratch but just reworked the cover backgrounds cause I could not find the correct marbled paper look anywhere.

HogwartsNotebooks-All3bfd.jpg

Don't know the exact book dimensions but the H to W ratio should be correct. Just find a suitable hard covered donor notebook, printout the covers, glue them on, add black duct tape to the edge and voila, one Hogwarts exercise book.

bfd

Attachments

• Hogwarts Notebook Cover Back - Harry bfd.pdf
    455.2 KB · Views: 506
  • Hogwarts Notebook Cover - Harry bfd.pdf
    463.6 KB · Views: 486
  • Hogwarts Notebook Cover Back - Hermione bfd.pdf
    347.4 KB · Views: 407
  • Hogwarts Notebook Cover - Hermione bfd.pdf
    371.3 KB · Views: 425
  • Hogwarts Notebook Cover Back - Ron bfd.pdf
    388 KB · Views: 374
  • Hogwarts Notebook Cover - Ron bfd.pdf
    408 KB · Views: 397
Hey guys, im working on the inside of Hogwarts a history and i'm estimating it to be around 100 pages. That is 50 pages front and back, do you think that its enough?

Depends on how thick you want the book to be and how much stuff you have. Take a look a book of the thickness you think you want to end up with and see how many pages there are.

bfd

Bfd, loved the notebooks! You did a great job with them... as always! :)

I'm not doing much related to Harry Potter except rereading the series (and I'm loving it...)

Hope everyone's doing great!

Yay bfd!!!! LOVE the notebooks, glad to see you are still working on HP stuff, you have made my day :0)

Thanks wooze, very happy you like them. You've made MY day with this post!

Yep, still plonking away at the HP stuff. I moved on to other props for awhile but there are just so many great things to replicate in the HP world it's hard to stay away for too long.

Take care.

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back