Re: My Prop Replica Collection - *New Arrival* Indiana Jones..

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - *New Arrival* Indiana Jones Fedora..

Great addition! The hat looks amazing

Beautiful fedora! :thumbsup

Awesome collection beechy, loving the BTTF stuff.

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - *New Arrival* National Treasure and V Visitors..

Forgot to add this when I received it:

National Treasure..

dsc03543b.jpg

dsc03544.JPG

dsc03545y.jpg

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - *New Arrival* National Treasure and V Visitors..

V (1984 TV Series)..​

Not really props, but custom V figures..

24143631.jpg73985141.jpg77583211.jpg58676407.jpg
16443983.jpg81699671.jpg23032507.jpg50616511.jpg
24761700.JPG14732934.jpg95392489.jpg67457598.jpg
55422509.jpg32246722.jpg61770752.jpg81644902.jpg
10440307.jpg39369022.jpg24798379.jpg47459339.jpg
56786426.jpg52320091.jpg96775417.jpg21897458.jpg

And an update to the Indy Fedora.. Brought the brim down to give it a better look..

indycairofedora6.jpg

Those custom figures are awesome! I always wanted those non-exsistent action figures and shuttle ever since I first saw them in the mini series. Speaking of which, custom shuttle soon?

Those custom figures are awesome! I always wanted those non-exsistent action figures and shuttle ever since I first saw them in the mini series. Speaking of which, custom shuttle soon?

They're definitely a childhood dream come true.. Like you, I always wanted a set of figures and shuttles, and was so disappointed when they didn't come out with them.. They aren't the best, but they do.. Need to look for a custom figure designer, that is in reasonable budget, to take on a BIG order for me, so I can get them how I really want them..

As for shuttles, I was cut when someone outbid me on Morris99's Transport Shuttle.. I've got pep files here to do all the shuttles, just need to work out how to do them and find a place in Sydney that know what they are doing to print them off so I can have a go.. Then to study up on how to fiberglass them and then paint them up.. I've got a Skyfighter here that I need to finish cleaning up before a paint job, so hopefully that won't be too much longer.. It's currently in this state:

visitorskyfighter1.jpgvisitorskyfighter2.jpg

Harry Potter..

Owl Post just came and delivered The Quibbler:

thequibbler01.jpg

thequibbler02.jpg

thequibbler03.jpg

Think I really need to go through all the props again and retake pics, as I've noticed there are a fair few pieces missing.. But will have to wait for good camera to come back to me..

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - *New Arrival* V (1984 TV Series) & Harry Potter..

Great Quibbler! I just got mine in today too :D

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - *New Arrival* V (1984 TV Series) & Harry Potter..

Great Quibbler! I just got mine in today too :D

It's really nicely done.. Think I need to hit bfd up for some more HP Paper Props soon.. Haven't been able to get much past 6 months, due to no income, but need to get some $$ together soon.. Just found a nice Indy Whip I am interested in, seeing that a David Morgan bullwhip is a bit out of my range ATM..

BFD does cool stuff. I haven't been doing much in the way of props, aside from the occasional Trek kit here and there. I miss doing Potter stuff. Maybe i'll look into making something simple. I have a really nice new printer coming in a few days to replace my old one.

Your Indy costume is coming along great. Look forward to seeing your new acquisitions!

This is a SWEET collection Beechy, really impressive displays! :thumbsup :cool I just started collecting, can you point me in the right direction to find a "please help" poster to display with my 5E KD blaster?

Thanx guys..

:lemonlemonuk - It's a nice piece.. Haven't had any HP items to add to the Collection for a while now, and was felt nice to add something that looks great to it..

:Bigdaddy - PM coming..

Also, an update on the Indy display.. Been distressing the Raiders jacket to give it more of a "Cairo" look, as that is the version I am going for.. So here's a before and after shot of the jacket:

beforeafterac.jpg

That weathering job is simply outstanding Troy (y)cool

Thanx Alan.. Need to start distressing the belt, holster and pants now.. Fingers crossed, I will be ordering the "Cairo" Bullwhip from Crease N Corral shortly.. And hopefully order up shirt and few other pieces too.. Then to sort out a bust for him..

Wow. That is too cool. Where on earth did you get the glasses?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back