Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

decat those look great! An instant Hogwarts library :D I still think the Potter books are amongst the coolest of all film props.

Totally agree.. Nicely done decat, though for a little criticism, could be a little cleaner corners on the insides.. :lol

The books are my favs from the movies, especially if has actual related text inside..

@kylelgr here's the Lizard Belt image that i draw,..i don't think this perfect,..i draw acording to the reference,.

Here's one of my page that i put the Lizard Belt ad :)

Last edited:
@wooze, I found that it is much easier to distinguish the colours iin the daylight- when I tried working on it in the evening all the peices looked the same! it would probably be my most challenging jigsaw too. It would be nice to display it when I'm done, I'll have to find some way to do that without sticking it. I'll let you know when I'm done![/QUOTE]

Hi Decat,
When I put my puzzle together I flipped the completed puzzle over and put clear contact paper on the back to kind of hold things together and then placed it in the frame. I really didn't want to use glue. This is the first puzzle that I have decided to display (we usually take them apart again to do later). It was such a challenging puzzle for me that I didn't really want to have another go at it :lol
The puzzle pieces interlock very well and while I was trying to find a way to flip it over, I found that I could actually pick it up withought it coming apart. I probably could have placed it in the frame without the contact paper.

Great job with your books and Prophets!!! They look great. I love to see all of everyone's hard work here come to life :)

@ Jhadha - thats not an original cover, the front most likely is but you can notice that certain bits of dirt are in the exact same place on the back and the spine is completely wrong. In the movie Hermione turns the book over so we know for a fact that an image of Bathilda should be there. I've actually updated my original cover after my Tour visit to make the spine more screen accurate. Also I've included the internal sleeves so it wraps better. This is a 'as new' copy but could be distressed to better match the copies in Bathilda's house.

(Please note this has been sized to a book I'm covering but you will most likely need to resize to meet your needs, thats why the diamond looks wider that what it probably should be.)

12937751_HoMsized.jpg
(Click for hi-res image)

Last edited:
That person has been selling those for a while, claiming they are "background" used surplus or whatever else they come up with to make it sound real. I fell for it before but only recently realized how suspicious they really are. They used to charge nearly 200$ for each book, and noticed they are now down to around $50. Really big jump haha! So at least they are now in the replica price range. I recall the printing is reasonably sharp, but it's printed on a sheet of strange, thick semi-glossy textured material wrapped over a found book. They are reasonably well done replicas, but I'm not sure if they take into account the size, thickness considerations. Year with the Yeti in particular is one of the smaller Lockhart books, this one at 10x9 is way off. However the cover art seems at least sharp enough for display. The graphics on the banshee book are actually decent, although the colors seem off from what I see in screen shots. But it's kind of an obscure one.

Last edited:
hello guys,
This month I've been absent because I was on vacation.
I'm working on a new project: the inside pages of one thousand magical herbs and mushrooms as seen in the studios tour (see attached image). I do not think there are reference images so I ask if anyone knows a real book with a similar content.

i need help guys! on the DP first page the index, the weather anyone got pictures i can use? ive helped most of you guys with your work so please help me?

hello guys,
This month I've been absent because I was on vacation.
I'm working on a new project: the inside pages of one thousand magical herbs and mushrooms as seen in the studios tour (see attached image). I do not think there are reference images so I ask if anyone knows a real book with a similar content.

A Botanical Arrangement of British plants:
Including the Uses of Each Species in Medicine, Diet, Rural Economy and the Arts, with an easy Introduction to the Study of Botany, &c. &c.

Illustrated by Copper Plates
The Second Edition

By: William Withering, M.D. F.R.S.
Member of the Royal Medial Society of Edinburg and Physician to the General Hospital at Birmingham.

Including

A New Set of References to Figures
By: Jonathan Stokes, M.D.
Late President of the Royal Medical Society of Edinburg, Corresponding Member of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland; Physician at Eidderminstae.

MDCCLXXXVII

http://books.google.com/books?id=AIRIAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Last edited by a moderator:
A Fungus Amongus ;) :lol

I like this book; it's so compact and has a nice worn look to it! Would love to see it filled with content.

@Elliot oh sorry im just asking, i found some random blog,..now i know its not,..i saw the movie there's a baltilda picture on it :)

oh that's cool if the magical herbs come to live,..and thanks jk55092
now we looking forward to it Andre76 and welcome back :)

can anyone know what dp ad is this?

7805597626_88e984bcfb.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back