If you had dealings with The_Eli please check this out...

the_eli

Hello group.

I am writing to let everyone know who might have been trying to get ahold of me in regards to any transactions. A few weeks ago, I was involved in a really bad accident where it left one of my long time friends in critical condition. I have been a mess trying to balance work, social life and everything in between.

I tried to pretend like it was all a dream, but nothing seemed to help. Last week, my friend gave up the fight and passed away. I have asked a friend to help me ship everything out that is pending while I try and gain some ground from this and make some sense.

I am truly sorry for my lack in communication, for any confusion and ultimately that I havent been focused enough to get everything out. I am so easily sidetracked right now and all I can say is I am truly sorry again.

Everyone who either ordered a map, or coins or etc, I will get in contact with you this week with tracking numbers and such. If you email me, I will include my contact number should you feel youd like to contact me by phone as well.

I hope you all are well, and wish you a great week. I just pray I can get through this.

Re: If you have had any business with myself, Eli... please read.

I'm sorry to hear that Eli. My thoughts are with you.

Saddened to hear of the problem you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you that things take a turn for the better as they can for you and those around you.

If I lived closer I'd come over and help you get that stuff out. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Take care of yourself and family first and foremost, our thoughts are with you.

Eli,

I live in San Diego and if you need some help with your things, please pm me and I would be happy to help you out.

Brandon

Stay strong, buddy.

Shoot me a PM if need to talk to a stranger.

Our hearts are with you mate! Be strong and your friend should pull through!

By the way how did your "studio recording session" go? More on that later when you are feeling better!

Keep the faith brother!

I just found the thread, i'm so sorry to hear about this devastating news. Don't worry about my coin order, do what you need to do. take care of yourself.

Hi Eli, you mentioned this post in our last correspondence, but I didn't manage to read it until now. What horrible and devastating news and I am really sorry if I was an additional pain in your stressful time. Truly sorry to hear about your friend and my thoughts are with you.

He hasn't been on since he wrote that message. With what has happened I'm cutting him some slack for a while. Just hope he's okay.

It's been weeks. And while I feel bad for him he does have obligations to the people who sent him money. I lost my nephew while I was doing my last prop run, it took me down for a few days (not weeks) but I got the stuff delivered.

Has anyone ever done business with him?

... I lost my nephew while I was doing my last prop run, it took me down for a few days (not weeks) but I got the stuff delivered.

Has anyone ever done business with him?

survivor's guilt is a bit different. it's profoundly devestating, and makes it exceptionally difficult to engage in anything that can bring one happiness. just trying to 'live your life' the guilt can be overwhelming; i hope he's getting help for this. i'm inclined to give him a break and let him process this.

I read this only now and I can only say that my prayer is with you my friend.

survivor's guilt is a bit different. it's profoundly devestating, and makes it exceptionally difficult to engage in anything that can bring one happiness. just trying to 'live your life' the guilt can be overwhelming; i hope he's getting help for this. i'm inclined to give him a break and let him process this.

agree 100%. personal experience.

I filled a claim with Paypal. No communication from him at all, no PM, email etc. I think we've been taken guys.

I can understand filing a claim with Paypal before the timeframe runs out, that is reasonable.

However, saying "I think we've been taken guys" is a little too much too soon, man. He came on here to let us know what's going on. I hope he gets things in order quickly, he is going through a rough spot.

I can understand filing a claim with Paypal before the timeframe runs out, that is reasonable.

However, saying "I think we've been taken guys" is a little too much too soon, man.

I agree. I have met Eli in person and he seemed like an upstanding guy. Unless you don't heard from him in a month or two, THEN you can post that.

I agree. I have met Eli in person and he seemed like an upstanding guy. Unless you don't heard from him in a month or two, THEN you can post that.

It's been over a month, no communication. When frauds pop up they use 1 of 3 excuses:

1) I lost my job.
2) I've been sick.
3) Somone passed away.

Funny, I've had all three of those happen to me in the last year, yet have not ripped off a single person.

Think before you type.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back