true blood

Lestat

Hi I don't suppose anyone has hq scans of the true blood bottle labels they could post? pretty please? or of the merlottes beer mats?

trublood.png

Thanks so much! Been looking all over the internet for these. :D

Do you happen to know what font is used for the "A Negative", etc labels?

Does anyone have any ideas on what bottles look similar (I can't justify spending the ridiculous price for the real beverage either)

The bottles "Arizona" ice tea comes in look very similar and are around the same size, those are what I used. hope this helps

I couldn't be bothered to trim off the white background, but they still look pretty cool-

Here Is a menu from the vampire hotel in true blood season 2. Perhaps one of you magicians can clean it up. In S2E6--Jessica sees the price and pours trublood down the drain to be spiteful.

Better be a damn good chocolate bar for 15$

Jessica sees the price and pours trublood down the drain to be spiteful.

Better be a damn good chocolate bar for 15$

You think that chocolate bar for $15 better be good, how about the $10 Condom?

Actually those prices are pretty much inline with 5 star hotel minibars... I have a "Intimacy Kit" that I snagged from a 5 star stay several years ago just because I thought it was one of the funniest nearly tacky things I had seen... It was $25 and contained 2 condoms, 2 wet naps, and a packet of lube... It was worth the $25 to me to just to snag it, just because of how silly it was...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back