Watchmen props

Has anyone seen the untouched version of this?

drmanhattannova.jpg

I got it from a site that put a watermark on it, so I took it off. I would rather have a clean version obviously. Somehow I missed this thread...

If anybody happens to make any of the following I'd be seriously interested.

1. The Comedian's - Sally Jupiter Zippo
2. The Comedian's - 1940's Belt Buckle (got to be useable)
3. Jon Osterman's - Tie that he wears when he has his accident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go, guys:

http://img27.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=watchmen1h.jpg

Taken at the Arclight Theater lobby in Hollywood before the premier - Watchmen was showing on all but 4 screens. Love that they also have a "Watchmen 21+" screening, where there's an open bar and you can buy wine, beer, or mixed drinks during the movie... Good times! :)

Arclight is always the best place to scope out costumes and props from new releases - when The Dark Knight came out they had on display the batsuit, Joker costume, all the bank heist masks, and parked outside was the full-scale batpod cycle - THAT thing kicked serious buttock!!! :love

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing that!:love

I would kinda like a copy of Under the Hood that has a dust cover like in the movie but the cover underneath has:
UNDER
THE
HOOD
(diamond shape)
HOLLIS J. MASON​
on the front and spine and the fourteen pages from the comic book and the rest blank like a journal. I was thinking photos from the movie in place of the Gibbons drawings, an old gangland murder photo could be found for the chapter photo and Gibbons drawing for the artist's impression of "The Hooded Vigilante". However the Vernon's Auto Repair c. 1928 photo might be hard to replicate.

Thanks Aku Aku for the photos :thumbsup. I'm envious that I don't live near the Arclight for premieres.

The Wolf​

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone tackled the newspaper that the original Silk Spector has from the beginging of the flick? Anyone want to ?
newspaper.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back