ANH Chest box supplier?

Russrep did a run of coinslots and side rods recently, he may have a few sets left.

Lonepidgeon had a few sets of accurate green buttons and some translucent buttons (which can be painted red) - not sure if he has any left but it might be worth asking.

Rocker switches are abundant on eBay.

I've heard vaderdarth makes a great wooden back-box, or if you are handy with woodwork maybe tackle one yourself.

Add 1" leather straps and you are good to go.:thumbsup

I´ve seen a Vaderdarth ANH Chestbox, and believe me, you need to look no further. It is as close as the real deal as you´ll ever get, it´s an amazing piece of art, and I will own one of these one day. So should you. It´s worth every penny.

Hermes!

I´ve seen a Vaderdarth ANH Chestbox, and believe me, you need to look no further. It is as close as the real deal as you´ll ever get, it´s an amazing piece of art, and I will own one of these one day. So should you. It´s worth every penny.

Hermes!

Have heard that he offers the most accurate available. I tried to PM him, but never got an answer. :cry
Perhaps he dont offer the box anymore.

Thanks for help, but he answered his self yesterday. Seems to be a really nice guy. I think i will go for one of his boxes if i can save the money.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back